Did you ever wonder why do men become gynecologists, I would love to hear from the women how they feel about this. Even though I am a man, I think this would make me uncomfortable and even anxious. We are going to try to find out what drives a guy to study this work field, remember to leave me a comment at the end of this guide if you desire to.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link. You are what is the most important to this website, remember you always come first before profits.
Maybe it is just me, but I really think that if I was a women a male gynecologists would be my last option. What do you ladies feel about this really interests me, we are going to hear from professionals why they choose this medical field. What I am about to share are from men, this does come from a reliable source.
- Women are better patients than men
- Ladies are more than willing to share what is going on with them
- The female takes their physician’s advice seriously and follows treatment plans
- Helping lady patients is more rewarding because they are willing to work with you
- Women take their health more serious than men, so they keep their appointments and take extra good care of themselves
- One guy grew up with sisters, so this experience of their health issues got him interested in helping women stay healthier.
- Another male braved how so many of his patients hit on him, so if this really a good reason to study this field.
- This one claims it is very rewarding to help his patients through their different stages of womanhood
- One even shared his main reason at the beginning was the opportunity to exam breasts all day long, another shady reason in my mind to choose this occupation
- A career move to be sure to have plenty of patients regularly for a substantial income
- Our last physician chose this simply because he was not into surgery
How many ladies reading this prefer a male gynecologist over a woman, I just often am concerned for these women that they might be in danger. I have read horror stories how guys in this field has taken advantage of their patients, this really concerns me.
We are in luck, I actually found an article on Women’s Health website. What you are going to read are straight from ladies who have male gynecologists, and believe it or not these ladies look forward to going to their appointments.
Lady Number One
- Easy to talk to
- Takes the time to explain everything to me
- Tells me about his family
- Visited me after my childbirth to congratulate me
- My gynecologist is smoking hot
- Sexiest accent
- I am always frisky after my appointments
Lady Number Two
- My ovarian cancer surgery and follow up was amazing
- Helped me overcome my anxiety and depression
- He listened to me more than my past female gynecologists
- Supported me from my diagnosis to my recovery stages
- Understanding and patient
Lady Number Three
- Listens to me and cares about my fears
- Takes the extra time to ease my anxiety by explaining everything to me
- He went out of his way to help and save my baby and my own life during pregnancy complications
- Extremely professional
- Answered all my questions
- Treated me more like his best friend than a patient
- Family man with children of his own
Lady Number Four
- Confident and caring
- Everything I shared with him he took super serious
- Awesome Listener
- Best gynecologist I ever had
Women’s Health is a great resource for you ladies, you can find awesome information just like I have just shared in this paragraph. With what we have read from real people, I have to admit my impression of male gynecologists is changing. Do you have an experience with this type of physician, no matter if they were a man or a women we would love to hear from you.
How to Find a Gynecologist
Never just Google to find any physician or specialist, this is no way to choose the best one for you. In this paragraph, we are going to learn what to look for when shopping for this type of physician.
- They are highly recommended by a trusted source
- What does their patients have to say about them
- How much experience do they have
- Do they accept your health insurance
- Easy to talk to and care about their patients
- How is their bedside manner
- Will you feel comfortable being treated by them
- Do they work with a hospital that you would want to be a patient in
Ready to start shopping for a gynecologist, you can use the link in this paragraph to begin your search at no cost to you. I love to be able to assist you in finding the information that you are in need of, so I try to insert links to take you to the best resources related to every guide that I write.
How Can a Gynecologist Help You
As researching this information, I am learning myself that a man in this field just might not be as an uncomfortable experience for women as I first thought. The few perverts who has taken advantage of their patients has given me a bad impression, now after reading what real people share, I am getting a much clearer picture of why do men become gynecologists.
- Menstrual cycle problems
- Lower tummy pain
- Vaginal bleeding
- Vaginal pain
- Planning your family
- Ovary cancer
- Uterus cancer
- Hormone therapy
What I am curious about now is how many women see this type of specialist regularly, do women make it a point to find a gynecologists before they actually begin experiencing problems? Love to know the answer to this one, many younger ladies who are healthy might put off finding this type of physician.
Gynecologist Checkup Guide
They recommend any teenage girl between 13 and 15 years old should find a gynecologist, I just wonder how many really do? Anyway, we are going to get an idea what a checkup with this specialist should consist of. If you are not receiving this treatment, maybe you should shop for another one.
- Exercise and physical activity
- Alcohol consumption
- Drug use
- Housing conditions
- Family medical history
- Healthy home environment
- Home and work stress
- Any health concerns you might have you need professional advice
- Pregnancy family planning
- Birth control
- Healthy aging
- Pelvic exams
- Cancer screening
- Breast exams
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists provided the information above, I highly recommend you consider this as another good resource when researching online. By any chance you are not receiving this type of treatment, you really should consider searching for another specialists.
Women Health Concerns
Since we are discussing women’s health, you might not realize what are the major health problems ladies are experiencing the most. When we are healthy that never crosses our minds, that is until our own health begins to decline. Let us just see what you should be concerned about, and this will give you a head start to manage them right now.
- Heart disease
- Urinary health
- Sexual health
- Breast cancer
Once you begin approaching 30 years old, you need to start managing your health more seriously. Just knowing what to expect gives you a head start aging well, we can’t enjoy life nearly as much if we don’t feel healthy.
Recommended Books for Women
Books are always an inexpensive investment worth considering, I have learned so much on managing my own health simply by reading self-help books. Now this isn’t for everyone, I understand that, but for those of you who are interested here are the ones recommended.
- The Vagina Bible
- New Dimensions in Women’s Health
- How the Pill Changes Everything
- Diagnosis Female
- Ask Me About My Uterus
- The Vulva’s Owner’s Manual on Birth Control
- Unwell Women
- Let’s Talk About Down There
The books listed above are highly recommended, so by any chance you are a book lover here are a few that are worth you checking out. Really you can’t go wrong purchasing any of the ones listed here, now it is up to you if any of these interest you enough to go shopping.
Mammograms are something every lady should make a point to keep up with, this is your best strategy for detecting anything such as breast cancer early. Often they find lumps so small they can’t be detected otherwise, and the earlier you find them the better your chances of beating the odds.
What Mammograms Can Find
- Liquid leaking from the nipple or changes in how the nipple looks
What To Expect
- You will need to take off your shirt and bra.
- You will stand in front of the x-ray machine.
- Your breast is placed on a small platform.
- A clear plastic plate presses down on the breast for a few seconds. Some women say the pressure feels uncomfortable, but most don’t find it painful.
- The technologist will take several pictures of the breast.
- A specialist then looks at the x-ray pictures to see if there are any changes in the breast.
The FDA provided this information, and to find Mammography Facilities just click on the link here. Enter the first three digits of your zip code, or you can select your state instead. This is another good resource I am more than happy to include in “Why Do Men Become Gynecologists”, helping you is my main priority before anything else.
Home Exercise Machines
Many people of both genders who are out of shape really want to start exercising, one thing that stops them is going to the gym or the YMCA. We are going to help you get started at home, here is what I have found the best options to get you on your way.
- Foldable Exercise Bikes
- Abdominal Machines
- Fan Air Bikes
- Spinner Bikes
- Stationary Bikes
- Rowing Machines
- Vibration Exercise Machine
If I missed your favorite machine feel free to share in my comments, now according to the experts you best overall total body machine is the rowing exercise equipment. That does not mean that is your best choice, you will need to take into consideration which one would be the best one for you.
Exercise Equipment Guide
It just happens I am shopping for exercise equipment for my apartment, so this motivated me to include this in this guide. No matter your gender choosing the right machine is the key to success, let me share what I am considering and this might help you as well.
- How much do I wish to invest, even though I could charge an expensive product that isn’t what I intend to do. So my first step is to decide on how much I am going to spend, and after that I will go to my next step.
- Being over 60 years old with health problems, I want something just to keep me toned and not concerned about being a bodybuilder. Really weight machines are not something I have the room for anyway, and this might actually be worse for me than benefit me.
- How much room do you have for the exercise equipment, since I live in an apartment this is something I really need to keep in mind.
- What would I enjoy doing regularly without it feeling too much like work, you will stick to using your investment much longer and more often when it is something you love to do.
- What are your ultimate goals to achieve, when I was younger lifting weights to stay muscular was important to me. Now that I am older just staying toned and flexible is my goal, once we answer these questions we are ready to start researching.
- Right now I am focusing on the fan air bikes and the abdominal crunch machines, now my problem is I want one piece of equipment to give me the most benefits.
I have pretty well chosen between the fan air bikes and the abdominal crunch machines, so in my next paragraph we are going to talk about these. You can use this method yourself to narrow down what would be the best for you, let us now move on.
Fan Air Bikes
Why I really feel good about these is I have used them at physical therapy, you can get a total body workout with your upper and your lower body at the same time. Even as much as my heart is set on one, I still am not totally sure this is what I want to purchase yet.
- Upper and Lower Body Workout
- 15-20 minutes per day is recommended for staying toned
- Safe option for seniors or people with health problems
- Back muscles
- Builds endurance which is something I am struggling with at this time, so this really caught my eye when I read this.
- Full body workout which was another thing that I was wanting from the machine that I buy.
- Variety of workouts to keep me motivated and stay interested.
- Easy on my knees and back is important to me, since I have spinal stenosis my lower back bothers me most of the time. This also is recommended for this health problem, so that is another thing that I like.
- Improves you balance and flexibility which are other problems I am facing, now this can make a dramatic difference in my life.
- I see this as a wise investment with a variety of budget choices, since I am wishing to spend less than $300.00, this is possible for me to stay within my preferred spending budget.
- There are smaller models perfect to fit in my apartment, I only have a limited amount of space so this is a added bonus.
- Good for toning and burning excess calories, even though I am not overweight, this will prevent me from gaining weight which is also important to manage my health.
- Easy on my joints was great to learn, as we become older our joints are more sensitive to exercise.
- Not a good choice for building muscle, but since this is not a goal of mine this does not bother me.
- This type of exercise equipment makes more noise than other types of exercise bikes, I have found one that is less noisy for apartments. The larger the fan, the noisier it is going to be.
- You must be careful to avoid overdoing it, never use one of these bikes more than 20 minutes is recommended.
After researching and finding out the muscles this equipment will benefit, I am feeling much more confident that is my best choice. Even though I love the abdominal machines, they just don’t provide me nearly the benefits that I am looking for.
Resources of the Day
The reason I included choosing exercise equipment is it is a part of everyone’s treatment plan, and as we become older this is more important than ever. Fan Air Bikes provide you with a very good total body workout in a very short time, so this is not going to take much time out of your day to stay fit and toned.
I just love writing these guides to be able to help you, if why do men become gynecologists was interesting feel free to let me know in my comments section. Maybe you have some tips for my women readers, and if so you can share them as well. Together we are able to make more people’s lives better, and thank you from the bottom on my heart for visiting my website today.