How many of you ask yourself why am I so tired all the time, you are not alone. Many of us are experiencing the very same thing as you, and this applies to me as well, I was motivated to help as many of you by writing this guide.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
Is Sleep Your Problem
With so many of us experiencing low energy most of the time, you might ask yourself is sleep my problem for being tired all the time? We are going to discuss the signs of sleep issues and disorders, and by knowing this you can know if this could be contributing to your lack of energy.
- Extreme daytime sleepiness
- Breathing problems
- Frequent tossing n turning during sleep
- Struggling to fall asleep
- Waking up often during the night for no known reason
- Struggling to focus on the things you need and want to do during the day
- The temptation to take frequent daytime naps
- Falling asleep during the day unexpectedly
- The feeling of being tired before you even begin your day.
By knowing what to look for, you can solve your problem of being tired all the time if it is due to sleep. This is the first step recommended to consider when trying to solve the problem, more people find improving their quality and amount of shut-eye has increased their energy.
Sleepwear Deals For Women
Providing you with budget-friendly merchants is another benefit of visiting my website, I make it a point to save you time by doing the work for you. Now let us look at some of what you can do to improve your sleep, problem solutions are a priority Gizmo takes seriously to provide you.
What Can You Do
For anyone reading this who finds sleeping is a problem, we have some natural solutions that you are able to try. That is what this website is all about, providing you with possible solutions to your problems. With high-quality information and resources available, you can often find what works for you.
- Stick to a sleep schedule.
- Aim for eight hours of sleep
- Don’t go to bed hungry or stuffed
- Keep your room cool, dark, and quiet
- Limit daytime naps as much as you possibly can
- Include exercise and activities in your daily routine
- Focus on managing your anxiety and stress
- Eggs are high in melatonin which can naturally help you improve your quality of sleep
- If you like fish, this is another good food choice to add to your daily diet plan.
- Cereals are also good dietary sources of melatonin
- Warm milk is not a fairy tale, milk is high in melatonin as well, and when drinking it warm aids people to fall asleep quicker and stay asleep longer
- Valerian tea is another good beverage choice before hitting the sack for the night
- Pure coconut water is also recommended for improving our sleep
With these natural sleep tips, you can try them to improve your problem without the side effects of medications. The fewer meds we are putting into our body the better it is, but if you need them, take them as your physician recommends
PJ Online Deals
Nice cozy sleepwear can improve our sleep more than we realize, Here are some even better deals if you are interested in saving money, we are now ready to move on to the next paragraph with my tips and tricks.
Best Exercise For Sleep
Since exercise is highly recommended as a natural sleep aid, we are going to address which type you should focus on for the most effective results. This can be extremely important in choosing the right exercise, so that is what we are discussing below.
Aerobic Exercise for Sleep
Exercise at least 1 hour before bedtime. If possible, aim to finish at least 90 minutes before you head to bed. Your body needs time to wind down before it will allow you to fall asleep, you might need to experiment to find exactly how long it takes your body to wind down.
Contributors To Sleep Problems
We just might be sabotaging our quality of sleep unintentionally, so I decided to include these in this guide. Knowing what can disrupt your shut-eye as much as what can help you is important, let us see what the experts say.
According to medical professionals, the list above is the most common contributor to the majority of people. By focusing on managing them more effectively, you possibly could solve your problem.
The website Healthline shared that breathing exercises improve our sleep, since this is something many people are not aware of, I took the time to include this as well in “Why Am I So Tired All The Time”.
- Allow your lips to part gently.
- Exhale completely, making a breathy whoosh sound as you do.
- Press your lips together as you silently inhale through the nose for a count of 4 seconds.
- Hold your breath for a count of 7 seconds.
- Exhale again for a full 8 seconds, making a whooshing sound throughout.
- Repeat 4 times when you first start. Eventually, work up to 8 repetitions.
Dr. Andrew Weil developed this technique as a variation of pranayama, an ancient yoga technique that helps people relax as it replenishes oxygen in the body. Thank you Healthline for sharing this technique with Gizmos Self-Help Guides, you might want to add this resource to your browser favorites for easy access.
If you find my tips and tricks in this guide don’t improve your energy and sleep, you just might need to consult your physician. There are disorders that you might need medical attention for, so don’t keep experiencing low energy, talk to your doctor.
- Sleep Apnea
- Jet Lag
- Shift Work
- Sleep-related eating disorders
- Sleep terrors
- Restless Legs
- Periodic Limb Movement
- Inadequate Sleep Hygiene
- Recurrent Nightmares
The following disorders are the most common ones people experience, so there could be a medical health reason you are tired all the time. If you found my tips and tricks helpful, please share “Why Am I So Tired All The Time” on your social media.
Are You Getting Enough Sleep
Many of us go with much less sleep than we need, and others might be sleeping too much. When we are feeling physically exhausted all the time, we often become confused and overwhelmed with anxiety.
Newborns to 3 Months
14 to 17 Hours
Teenagers 13 to 18 Years Old
8 to 10 Hours
Adults 18 to 60 Years Old
Minimum of 7 Hours
Adults 61-64 Years Old
7 to 9 Hours
By providing you with the amount of sleep recommended for your age, I am giving you an idea if you are getting enough shut-eye. Many of us go with much less than we need, but this does contribute to being tired all the time.
Deals n Steals
Shopping for bargains online, you can find some by visiting Gizmos Deals n Steals. This is my budget-friendly online store, now you can pass this up if you are not interested or browse. Either way is fine with me, we still have a little more to learn in the remainder of my guide.
Plants That Promote Sleep
For those of you who share my love for gardening, I have for you the best choices of plants that promote sleep. This can be another natural way to solve your problem, I have listed my favorites below for you.
- Snake Plant
- Peace Lily
- Areca Palm
- English Ivy
If you are interested in using plants in your bedroom, these are the ones that I have found to be the most beneficial. Plants are not a problem in your bedroom as many people might think, that is just a myth according to medical experts.
Flower n Houseplant Deals
Every guide includes a list of resources related to the topic we are discussing, so you can get access to a nice variety of them by reading other guides on this website. Many are free, and many are organizations that can provide you with more information and resources.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- How to Get More Energy
- Cleveland Clinic Health Library
- Health Symptom Tool
- Free eBooks
That concludes “Why Am I So Tired All The Time”, if you have anything to share that is working for you leave them in my comments section. We can help one another by sharing our own experiences, so if you found some tips and tricks of your own, we all would love it if you shared them.