You are going to celebrate the holidays with a party, and what you are in need of are some tasty vegan holiday party appetizers. That is just what you will find by reading this guide, and remember there are always freebies included in every publication.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link. Every purchase is greatly appreciated, but know helping you solve your problems is this website’s main priority.
Great Books, Great Prices
Save Up to 75%!
Gizmo provides you with several ways to get access to his guides to save you time, now below are how you can read any of them that are of interest to you. This is for your convenience and my way of thanking you for visiting my website.
- Exercise and Fitness
- Home n Garden
- Mental Health
- Weight Loss
- Browse All My Self-Help Guides
- Visit Gizmo on Twitter
- Visit Gizmo on Pinterest
- Kindle Publishing Success Guide
With many ways for you to get access to my problem-solving guides, we are ready to move on to the vegan holiday party appetizers. As many of you might know by now, processed meats are considered to contribute to many of our diseases today. Even if you are not ready to go completely vegan, you should try to eat processed foods in moderation.
Vegan Christmas Appetizers
Our first group of recipes will be focusing on the most important holiday for many of you, and that is our celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. Sadly, they have commercialized this to make money, so please always remember the true reason for the Christmas holiday.
- Red Lentil Hummus with Brussels Sprout Hash
- Mamma’s Caponata
- Best Hummus
- Pine Nut and Basil Guacamole
- Cashew Cheese
- Spicy Pickled Grapes
- Creamy Pumpkin Hummus
- Roasted Eggplant Spread
- Herb-Roasted Olives and Tomatoes
- Roasted Red Pepper Tapenade
- Spanish Marinated Mushrooms
- Spicy Edamame
- Classic Hummus
- Citrus Spiced Olives
- Pressure-Cooker Caponata
- Focaccia Barese
- Garbanzo-Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Marinated Almond-Stuffed Olives
- Avocado Endive Cups with Salsa
- Smashed Olives
- Greek Olive Tapenade
- Spiced Orange-Cranberry Chutney
- Chili-Lime Roasted Chickpeas
- Tangy Pickled Mushrooms
- Colorful Fruit Kabobs
- Visit Taste of Home for Recipes
Taste of Home is one of my favorite websites to visit regularly, you can’t go wrong with adding them to your favorites. Giving credit to my sources of information is important to me, this is my way of thanking them for providing us with what I am sharing with you in this publication.
Let Us Find Some Coupons
Coupons have been a regular part of every guide recently, this is an easy way for you to save money on your favorite merchandise. I must admit this is not a great freebie for everyone, but it is a small way that I am able to thank you for visiting my website.
You now have my coupons available that can save you money, now that is completed let us get back to our vegan recipes. We will now explore my next group of appetizers for your holiday party, without any more chatting let us move on.
Vegan Appetizer Platter With Hummus
Alena a Certified Nutritionist provided what you are about to read next, so you can be sure that this is going to be a healthy addition to your holiday party. Now let us see what Alena has shared in her blog post, she is an expert in nutrition, so this will be something you will love to serve your guests.
What You Will Need
- Carrot sticks (orange & purple)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Raw broccoli
- Celery stalks
- Pickled red onion
- Apple slices
- Winter squash
- Toasted pita strips
- Fresh rosemary
- Mango chutney
- Hummus (2-3 varieties)
- Vegan cheese ball
How To Prepare
- Wash, chop and roast your winter squash on a baking sheet for around 20 minutes at 400 °F (200 °C). You can leave it plain or season it with salt, pepper, thyme, and maple syrup.
- In the meantime, wash and chop the broccoli, celery, carrots, radishes, and tomatoes. Arrange them in a nice pattern towards the edges of your appetizer platter. Prepare your seasonal fruit the same way.
- Open your canned goods and put them in small bowls. Different varieties of hummus (store-bought or homemade), olives, and chutney or jam are good choices.
- Add your vegan cheese to the middle of the board, this is going to be the star!
- Grab some packs of crackers and other dippable baked goods and fill in the spots that are left on the party platter.
- Decorate with some nuts and fresh herbs or spices.
- Visit Alena for More Appetizer Ideas
You will find many awesome tips by clicking on the link above, it is only proper to give Alena credit for her awesome appetizer platter with hummus recipe. Curious about what Gizmo has for you next, if so, go to the next paragraph.
Deals N Steals
Since you more likely are a vegan reading this, what I have for you now are some sales on vegan-friendly merchandise. Again the object is to save you money on products you want and need, so if you are in the mood to shop, feel free to browse the list below. If not, feel free to move on to the next paragraph.
- Lip Balm
- Aloe Lotion
- Sandals for the Ladies
- Lady Skate Shoes
- Casual Shoes
- Hiking Shoes
- Packing Organizers
- Explore and Browse the Sales
With this out of the way, we are ready to move on to more appetizers for your holiday party. If you are finding this guide helpful, please share it with your vegan friends and vegan family. Anyone active on social media is welcome to share there as well, you can help this website grow by sharing. If this is not something you wish to do, that is fine, and no hard feelings.
Vegan Party Snacks
Again, we are lucky enough to find an organization devoted to the vegan lifestyle. It just happens they have published a blog post on party snacks, as a convenience to you I have listed them below.
- Chipotle Cauliflower Buffalo Bites and Raw Cashew Ranch Dip
- Spinach Dip Crescent Roll Ring
- Beet Sliders
- Broccoli Wings
- Bagel Soft Pretzels
- Jalapeno Poppers with Smoked Tofu
- Quinoa Chili Fries
- Quinoa Pizza Bites
- Hand Pies
- Tortilla Hummus Cups
- Fried Spring Rolls
- Beet Hummus Bites
- Zucchini Tator Tots
- Lemon Thyme n Roasted Flat Bread
- Cheesy Pull Bread
- Onion Pakoras with Avocado Dipping Sauce
- Panko-Crusted Zucchini Chips
- Chickpea Fondue
- Jalapeno Cheddar Pretzels
- BBQ Pulled Carrot Rolls
- Watermelon Tartare
- Sesame Ginger Tofu Skewers with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Eggplant and Potatoe Croquettes
- Pizza Rolls
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Visit One Green Planet Organization for Recipes
Gizmo really is on a roll providing you with awesome party ideas, you will be the talk of the town among your party guests. We still have some goodies waiting for you in the remainder of this guide, before we move on you can sign up at no cost for my auto-notifications. What you get are alerts every time a new publication is published, another way for you to save time.
Best Selling Vegan Appetizer Cookbooks
Another freebie to save you the time searching on your own, now anyone shopping for cookbooks on vegan appetizers has the best-selling ones. I got this list from the search engine Google, so if you trust this, you have the best start at shopping for this type of cookbook.
- The Vegan Holiday Cookbook
- Yummy Vegan Appetizers
- Simply Delicious Recipes for Entertaining
- 86 Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
- 365 Yummy Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
- Vegan with a Bite
- 53 Vegan Appetizers and Sides
- Vegan Cookbook for Beginners
- Peace in Every Bite
- Rachel Ama’s Tasty Plant-Based Recipes
- Vegan Cooking Vegan Diet Recipes
The list above is the best-selling vegan cookbooks recommended by our old friend, Google. This will give you a good start if you are shopping for this type of book, maybe one of them will even make a great gift for someone that you know.
Vegan Starter Kits
For anyone reading this with an interest in getting started on the vegan lifestyle, we have some of the better starter kits recommended once again by Google. This is another awesome gift idea as well, no matter if for you or someone else, here are the best ones to consider.
- Vegan Food Starter Kit
- The Vegan Starter Kit
- Natural Deodorant Vegan Starter Kit
- Vegan Plant-Based Meal Starter Kit
- Vegan Starter Kit Mini Bundle Download
Five good kits you have access to on the list above, I could have shared more but there is more we need to cover. With these you do have a place to begin your search, so now we really must move on with what I have for you next.
Free Vegan Apps
Apps seem to be very popular, so every so often I share some free ones with you. If you are into these feel free to download any of them that appeals to you, another freebie and gift from your old friend, Gizmo.
- Find Vegan Food
- Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes
- 21-Day Vegan Kickstart
- Is It Vegan
- Vegan Recipes n Meal Plans
- Vegan Additives
- Vegan Diet Plan
- Vegan Maps
- Vegan Recipes
- Vegan Dating App
- So Vegan
- Plant-Based Recipes
- Tasteful Vegan
- Vegan Translator
- Eat, Shop, Live Vegan
- Dr. Gregor’s Daily Dozen
- My Vegan Scanner
- Vegan Cookbook
- Plant-Based Meal Planner
- Vegan Friendly
- Eat More Plants
- I’m Vegan
- Easy Vegetarian
- Veg Pal Dating
- Vegan Diet Impact Calculator
- What are Your Recipes for the Day
- Vegan Zone
- Browse n Download Free Apps
Imagine so many free apps for vegans located in one place, I really do love sharing these freebies with you as often as I can. Is there anything else you would like me to find for you if I can, I would love to do that if you leave your request in my comments section at the end of this publication?
Another shopping tip is the best place for you to shop for vegan food, maybe you are new to this type of lifestyle. This will point you in the right direction to get started the best, now let us just see which stores are your best shops.
- Whole Foods Market
- King Soopers
- Giant Food
- Shop Rite
- Fred Meyer
- Hy Vee
- Stop n Shop
- Harris Teeter
- Learn More by Going Here
You just never know what you might find when visiting my website, now we have some very good choices to explore for shopping for vegan food. Shopping tips are often included in many of my self-help guides, another bonus Gizmo loves to provide you for free.
Vegan Organizations List
For your convenience, I have done the research to find you vegan organizations that you can visit during your free time. No matter if you are brand new or a vegan for a very long time, these are great sites for information. Let us see what I have found for you, and this is just another bonus for reading my guide today.
- American Vegan Society
- Christian Vegetarian Association
- Earth Save
- Hare Krishna Food for Life
- International Vegetarian Union
- Jewish Veg
- North American Vegetarian Society
- The Vegan Society
- Vegan Awareness Foundation
Above are a few that might interest you, I am very big on organizations that provide information and assistance to their readers. Most are non-profit, so if you really find them valuable and are able to donate, that would be very nice for you to do.
How To Articles
How-to articles are what I have in this paragraph, they are from a very highly-ranked resource. You will find Gizmo using this very often for his own personal research and for my guides, so I really do recommend you consider this the next time you are searching for how to do just about anything.
- How to Start a Raw Vegan Diet
- How to Become a Vegan
- How to Make a Cake Vegan
- How to Make Vegan Pancakes
- How to Make Vegan Cheese
- How to Make Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
- How to Gain Muscle as a Vegan
- Explore and Browse Vegan Articles
These are just the ones that caught my own eye as browsing, you can use the link above provided to get access to all of the articles available on WikiHow. Maybe you have heard of this website or even used it in the past, so this might be new to some of you and a reminder to others.
Tickets Made Easy
Vegan Appetizer Videos
Watching videos often is the easiest method for many of us, so I am including some of them from YouTube that you can watch and learn from. Of course, there are plenty more than what I am sharing with you. There will be a link provided for your convenience, another way to say thank you from Gizmo.
- Vegan Appetizers for your Next Party
- Easiest Vegan Appetizers
- Quick n Easy Vegan Appetizers
- If I Could Cook Only One Indian Appetizer
- Six Vegan Appetizers
- Vegan Finger Food
- Easy Party Snacks That You Won’t Believe are Vegan
- Vegan Puff Pastry Recipes
- Watch Vegan Appetizer Videos
YouTube is the place to go for videos, you will find so many videos on more topics than you might realize. I have learned many new things from this site, and I highly recommend you mark this one down for further reference in the future.
Gizmos Recipes Guides
By sharing my other recipe guides, you can learn even more without taking as much of your time. Notice I go out of my way to make gaining my publications easy for you, and that is for your convenience, plus to help you solve more of your problems.
- Easy Quick Vegetarian Meals
- Easy Healthy Pregnancy Snacks
- Family Recipe Cookbook Templates Free
- Bone Broth Soup Recipes
- The Histamine Diet Plan
- Easy Preschool Cooking Recipes
Even though my website is not even one-year-old, I am extremely happy with the progress it has made in this short time. You are who is responsible for the success, I thank you all with all my appreciation. If you have a problem driving you crazy for solutions, feel free to leave it in my comments section, and I will do my best to research the best solutions.
3 thoughts on “Vegan Holiday Party Appetizers”
Lots of great options here for the vegan guests at the holiday events! I like how there are so many choices now – and tasty ones – for people who are vegan.
Thank you vegan recipes are becoming very popular
Pingback: Is The Vegan Life Healthy | Gizmos Self Help Guides