Music and pets are used regularly in therapy to improve our health, we are going to discuss these in today’s guide.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
For those of you who are pet owners, this will be educational, some of the songs about cats might be to your liking and make you feel good.
Music Therapy Physical Health Benefits
The Peterson Family Foundation wrote an exceptional blog post on this very subject, we are going to review what they shared with their own readers. This might surprise many of you reading my guide, but learning is an important part of writing for you.
- Respiration improvement
- Lowered blood pressure
- Health benefits
- Heat beat reduction
- Reduced muscle tension
- Eased chronic pain by listening to music
- Improved a healthy breathing rate
- Positive visual imagery
- Induced relaxation
- Mood improvement
- Natural positive thinking and feelings
The physical health benefits are very impressive don’t you agree, but that is not all that the Peterson Family Foundation included in their article. You will want to keep reading each paragraph, I promise you it is well worth your time.
Music Therapy Mental Health Benefits
Most of us realize how much improve our mental health, let us see what this organization has shared that we might not be aware of. You are invited to visit me on my Pinterest page, all my self-help guides are waiting for you there.
- Eases chronic headaches
- Muscle pain relief
- Chest pain
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive discomfort
- Sleep issues
- Eases anxiety symptoms
- Calming effect
- Improves the ability to concentrate and focus
- Eases feelings of depression
- May aid in weight loss for some people
- Eases anger
- Encourages social interaction
- The following information from The Peterson Family Foundation was from children and teens suffering from cancer.
We are going to look at the audiobooks recommended to parents that benefit teens and children with cancer, I highly recommend this organization for families experiencing this terrible disease in young people.
Again these were recommended in the blog post on the Peterson Family Foundation website, and this topic focused on teens and children experiencing cancer. Now let us see what they suggested to the parents, it is such a shame young people are suffering from this terrible disease more now than ever.
- Alice in Wonderland
- James and the Giant Peach
- The Complete Tails of Peter Rabbit
- The Hobbit
You know are aware of the audiobooks that were beneficial to these young people, and as a parent or grandparent, this I feel is very valuable information. Gizmo listens to books regularly to help relax before bedtime, so from my own experience these do provide me to be more relaxation and sleep better.
Freebies are nothing new when you visit my website, every opportunity I provide you with them. For anyone into eBooks here are some focusing on cancer, below you will find some examples.
- Jade Forever in my Heart
- Chris Beat Cancer
- How to Prevent and Reverse Cancer
- The Truth About Cancer
- Prostrate Cancer
- Eat to Beat Cancer
- Surviving Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Explore and Browse Free eBooks
Play.Google.com is where you will be taken if you use the link provided, many people either are not aware of these freebies or just forget about them. Would you be interested in my Tweets on Twitter, you are invited to visit me at any time.
Pet Therapy Health Benefits
Being a pet owner, I know how my pets over the years have improved my own health problems. If it was not for them, I might not be here today. That is a fact, so you would not be reading my self-help guides otherwise.
- Forces us to move more than we otherwise would
- Inspiration to get our butt out of bed earlier in the morning
- Encourages us to be more physically active by playing ball or going for walks
- Lowers our blood pressure naturally
- We become more social by interacting with other pet owners and taking them to the groomer and the vet.
- Gives us a purpose with the need to care for them
- Provides us the love otherwise, we might not experience
- Even improves our memories that often is overlooked
- Manx cats are highly recommended as therapy pets
Dogs are thought of more as pet therapy animals than cats, but living in a low-income housing apartment building many of the tenants live with cats instead of dogs. Actually, any animal can be a good choice if they bring happiness to its owner. This brings me to the songs about cats that you came here for, let us check them out next.
Songs About Cats
Before writing this guide, I really never thought about songs about cats. This brought something new for me to learn from as well, so by choosing this topic we both are going to be educated about music and kitty cats.
- My Cat’s Name is Maceo
- Everyone Wants to Be a Cat
- Stray Cat Strut
- Cat People
- Josie and the Pussy Cats
- Cool Cat
- Leave My Kitten Alone
- The Rum Tug Tugger
- Three Cool Cats
- The Siamese Cat Song
- The Old Grumpy Cat
- Cat on Tin Roof
- Thomas O Malley Cat
- What’s New Pussy Cat
- Cool For Cats
- The Love Cats
- Macavity the Mystery Cat
- The Minister’s Cat
- Pads, Paws, and Claws
- Meow Mix Jingle
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Surprised there are so many songs about cats, I must admit this was an unexpected surprise to me. Next, we are going to consider the best breeds to add to your apartment or your home.
Recommended Cat Breeds
Emotional Support Animals are extremely popular and accepted today, and the reason they have made such a dramatic impact on people of all ages. Now let us see which breeds are recommended, and if you are thinking about adding one this will be extremely helpful.
- Manx Cats
- Persian Cats
- Exotic Shorthair
- Siamese Cat
- Himalayan Cat
- American Bobtail
- Sphynx Cat
- British Shorthair
- Bombay Cats
- American Shorthair
- Devon Rex
- Maine Coon
- Russian Blue
- LaPerm Cat
- Turkish Angora
Just so you know an emotional support animal is not considered a pet, so that means even if your landlord forbids pets that do not include them. Once you have your animal legally documented your landlord must allow them to live with you, they could try to fight it in court but that seldom ever happens.
Songs About Cats Videos
Let us now visit our old friend YouTube, watching videos with songs about cats can be entertaining. Many of you are more likely to spend some of your time on this website, now here are some examples that Gizmo has found for you.
- Songs in the Title and About Cats
- Best Kitty Cat Song
- Relaxing Cat Music
- Deep Relaxation, Comfortable Sleep
- The Cat Came Back Children Camp Songs
- Stray Cat Strut
- Cool Cat
- Everyone Wants to Be a Cat
- Three Little Kittens
- Song About Cats Mix
- Macavity with Taylor Swift
- Funny Cat Songs
- It’s My Cats Birthday
- Meow, Meow, and Meow
- Peace was Never an Option
- Kitty Cat Singing Videos
The list goes on and on, if this has gotten you in the mood to watch and listen to kitty cat song videos YouTube is the place that you want to go. Just a few more paragraphs for us to go, and then you can visit the links that interest you in this article.
How To Choose The Right Cat?
Maybe you are brand new to kitty cats, if you are like me I have never owned one myself. The reason for me is I am highly allergic to them, but oddly dogs don’t give me the same experience. Let us see what we should consider adding the best one to our homes, and this was provided by The American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Consider how active the feline is, and if it is going to be a good fit for your own activity level.
- How affectionate and people-friendly the animal appears, most of us seek a companion who wants that is going to provide us with affection and love.
- Considering the noise where you reside is an important factor, many breeds especially those older in age may be anxious in a noisy environment.
- Warning signs to pass this one up are hissing or scratching when you try to pet them or pick them up.
- Kittens between seven to nine weeks are our best choices, but that is not always an option for everyone.
- Every cat has their own personality, but using the recommended breed list earlier in this guide can give you a good place to begin your search.
You might be curious about which websites are your best resources, and that is what is coming up next. No sense in wasting your own time searching blindly, I am more than happy to do the work for you.
Best Websites For Cat Lovers
Here we are ready to reveal your best places to add to your favorites, before I do share them with you I do provide auto-notifications. This is just an email alert of my most recent published guide, and this is so you don’t miss any that interest you. No promotional marketing will ever be included, so relax Gizmo will never push any merchandise by signing up.
Love to hear how this guide has helped you, I encourage feedback and request by leaving them in my comments section. You will find this section at the end of the content, and Gizmo always cares what his readers think.
Pet Care Self-Help Guides
As a tradition, I end my content with some of my guides related to the topic you are reading about. This is to save you time searching on your own, below are just some that might interest you, and thank you for visiting my website today.
- Washable Pet Diaper Guide
- Natural Flea Treatments for Kittens
- Homemade Healthy Cat Food Recipes
- Free Puppy Shot Record Template
- Overweight Dog Diet Plan
Being an animal lover providing pet care guides means the world to me, I also am very sensitive to children suffering from health problems. This is a problem-solving resource of the future, as long as my own health allows this is my purpose for the rest of my life.