Being pregnant you don’t have to take a break from your yoga workouts, you just need to be doing a different type.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
Let us begin by learning what the benefits of Prenatal Yoga Online are, and then we will explore our options after that.
Prenatal Yoga Health Benefits
Starting off by realizing the health benefits is something important to know, we want to make good decisions during our pregnancy, so what are you going to gain by doing this type of Yoga?
- Many pregnant women experience sleep problems, and with this many of you will sleep much better.
- Awesome to cope with your stress and anxiety more effectively, when expecting your hormones often are making you more sensitive and this will be a great asset to calming your emotions.
- Become stronger physically, more flexible, and have better endurance. The combination of all of these will make childbirth easier for you and your baby.
- Ease that painful lower back pain
- Nausea and headache relief
- May even prevent shortness of breath in some ladies
Now knowing the health benefits we are going to explore your options, so in my next paragraph, we are going to begin educating ourselves are what is available. You just might be surprised what you find out by reading this guide, onward to the first one to consider.
Prenatal Yoga Classes
One place that is highly recommended is your local YMCA, they provide special classes for yoga for pregnancy. Here you will find a qualified trained instructor, so this is a very good choice to consider plus safe for you as well as your baby. Below is a short guide on what this type of exercise class consists of, this will give you a better idea if this is right for you.
- Breathing during childbirth in case of experiencing shortness of breath, and will ease your pain during your labor contractions.
- Range of motion exercise will be the primary focus in these classes, you can be sure these will provide you with gentle stretching that is safe and healthy.
- Balance can be an issue for some women during this time, and with prenatal yoga, you are going to strengthen your muscles and flexibility which will improve your balance.
- YMCA Location Tool
No excuses for not checking if this is right for you, I even provided you an easy tool to find the closes YMCA near you. Even if your budget is tight, you can benefit simply by applying for a financial assistance membership. Let me know if this information was helpful by leaving me a comment in my comments section, if you already are a member please share your experience is more than welcome.
Best Prenatal Online Classes
For those of you who prefer to do this type of yoga in the privacy of your apartment or home, I can understand why you would be more comfortable with this option instead. We have the best ones that are rated as the best, but these will cost you money just so you know that they are not freebies.
- Best Overall: Glo Yoga
- Best Budget: Gaia
- Best for Every Trimester: Knocked-Up Fitness
- Best App Option: Obe Fitness
- Best for Minimal Flexibility: Alo Moves
- Best For Relieving Pregnancy Discomforts: The Prenatal Yoga Center
- Best for Streaming: One Strong Mama
- Best for Newbies: Omstars
Gizmo has no association with any of the classes on the list above, just so you know there is no financial gain for this website. This is to provide you the better-paid options for you to consider but hang on, we are going to explore some freebies in the remainder of this self-help guide.
Prenatal Yoga Video Guide
You can find these free videos on YouTube, one of my favorite resources to share with you every chance that I get. Why pay when you can get them at no cost to you, there are so many to choose from you can’t go wrong browsing and exploring this option.
- First, Second, and Third Trimester Prenatal Yoga
- Safe for All Trimesters-10-Minute Workout
- 12-Minute Prenatal Yoga Flow
- Gentle Full Body Class for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Yoga for Second Trimester
- Pregnancy Yoga for Third Trimester
- 15-Minute Full Body Stretch Routine
- Browse and Explore YouTube Prenatal Yoga Videos
The samples above will give you a good idea of what to expect, you really should take advantage of these freebies. I have taught myself so many new skills simply from using the videos on this website. If I can do this, so can you.
What Yoga Classes Can Do For You?
Let us take a short break before we see what other free classes are waiting for you, maybe you are still not sure if this is safe for your baby and you. After some more research here are even more benefits of doing this type of exercise, if you are interested skim the list below.
Elevates your mood
Increases strength, flexibility, and endurance
Decreases lower back pain
Decreases carpal tunnel syndrome
Manages your weight
Lowers blood pressure
Cuts your risk of preterm labor
Helps alleviate pregnancy symptoms
Prepares your body for labor
With this more detailed list of the health benefits, we can see this is something we really need to seriously consider. If this information so far has been helpful, I would very much appreciate you sharing it with your pregnant friends and family.
Free Prenatal Yoga Online Courses
Another free prenatal yoga resource is free online courses, you can learn so much from these without spending any of your money. With expecting many of you just can’t afford to be spending money unnecessarily, you will be experiencing that adding a child into your life is not inexpensive.
- Prenatal Yoga for Optimal Labor and Pregnancy
- Your Pregnancy Guide for All Your Discomforts Yoga and Meditation
- Healthy Pregnancy
- All In One Pregnancy Guide
- Yoga for Relieving Stress and Anxiety
- Yin Yoga to Release Stress and Tension
- Essential Pregnancy Guide
- Raj Yoga Meditation Guide
- Physiological Changes During Pregnancy
- Birth and Parent Preparation Course
- First Trimester Antenatal Class
- Yin Yoga for Sleep
- Low Back Pain Relief Secrets
- Browse and Explore Free Online Courses
Yet another resource provided by Gizmo to help you, there are many freebies online that people just don’t have the time to research. That is what this website is working towards doing for you, let me do the work for you and sign up for my auto-notifications if this would benefit you.
Free Pregnancy Apps
Since apps are so popular today, why not take advantage of the free ones available? The following are totally free to download, another bonus for reading Prenatal Yoga Online.
- The Number One App for Pregnancy and Baby’s First Year
- Watch Your Baby’s Growth in 3D
- Pregnancy Tracker and Baby App
- Pregnancy Week By Week
- Pregnancy Week By Week and Everyday
- Celebrate Your Pregnancy and Watch Your Baby Grow
- Flo Ovulation and Pregnancy Tracker
- Pregnancy and Due Date Tracker
- The Bump App
- Period Tracker, Pregnancy, and Baby Calendar
- Pregnancy Tracker Monthly
- Glow Nurture Pregnancy Tracker
- 280 Days Pregnancy Diary
- From the Moment You Know You Are Pregnant
- Your Pregnancy App Plus Yoga
- Clue Period and Cycle Tracker
- My Pregnancy
- Baby 2 Body Pregnancy Wellness
- Bounty Enjoy Your Journey
- Prenatal Yoga
- Diary Bunda
- Hi Mommy
- Baby Scripts
- Pregnancy and Baby
- How About Mom
- Expectful Wellness for Mom
- One Million Babies
- Learn More About Free Pregnancy Apps
Knowing how the majority of people love their smartphones and apps, I could not resist sharing these free ones in this guide. Sharing them with your friends would be a nice gesture, and at the same time, you would be helping this website grow.
Best Selling Pregnancy Books
Some of you might love to research through books, and for those of you that this applies to, here are the best-selling books women buy. From time to time Gizmo does a little shopping for you, and that is what I have done for your book lovers.
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting
- What to Expect Before You Are Expecting
- Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Do’s and Don’ts
- Your Pregnancy and Childbirth Month to Month
- Shop for the Best Selling Pregnancy Books
My next shopping tip will be what Google recommends for baby nursery merchandise, I know you are at least comparing prices on your new baby’s special room. Now let us see what our favorite search engine suggests, saving you money is just as important to me as providing you the best information.
Baby Nursery Shopping Merchants
We are coming close to the end of the prenatal yoga online guide, everyone has different tastes that is no secret. What this paragraph is going to provide you is with merchants Google recommends, this will give you an idea of where to begin comparing prices. Whenever you are ready, skim the best places to shop.
Google has provided us with a nice list to get us started, and according to this search engine, these are where you will find the best deals. If providing you searches on merchants is helpful please let me know in my comments section, your comments aid me in sharing what you are the most interested in.
Gizmos Health Guides
To complete this article, we are going to see some of my other guides that might be useful to you. This will save you time searching for them on your own, I know you don’t have as much time to do this as much as you would like to. Here are some that might be good ones, thank you for visiting my website.
- Free Pregnancy Workout Plan
- Cardio Dance Workout Videos
- Safe Pregnancy Ab Workouts
- Bone Broth Soup Recipe
- Follow Gizmo on Pinterest
- Follow Gizmo on Twitter
I really do appreciate you taking the time to visit my website, there is no doubt your time is precious. That means a lot to me that you have taken some of your time to read my guide on prenatal yoga for pregnant ladies, if you are having any health-related problems you wish me to research just let me know in my comments section.
One thought on “Prenatal Yoga Online”
Pingback: Pelvic Floor Exercises During Pregnancy | Gizmos Self Help Guides