Exercise, as well as diet, are extremely important during pregnancy, if you are expecting this is one guide you don’t want to miss.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
Pelvic floor exercises during pregnancy are popular among pregnant women, so that will be our main topic along with others in this self-help guide.
Pregnancy Exercise Tips
In the past, we thought babying ourselves was safer for our unborn children. Now medical experts encourage women to exercise, this makes childbirth much easier for the majority of pregnant ladies. of course, you want to always Consult your Physician before doing any type of activity just to be safe.
- Gradually warming up before any physical activity, also cooling down afterward is just as important.
- Start out with short periods and gradually increase if it does not cause you any discomfort.
- If new to exercising, begin with approximately thirty minutes or less at the beginning.
- Consider indoors instead of outdoors during hot humid summer weather
- Even more important when pregnant being sure to stay hydrated should be a priority
- Joining a YMCA class for pregnant women with a qualified instructor is a very good option to consider
- Pilates and swimming are two of the safest types of exercise during pregnancy.
With this basic pregnancy exercise guide, we have a better understanding of how to get started. Remember to Consult your Physician before anything else, Gizmo would feel terrible to hear anyone harmed themself or their baby.
Physician Pregnancy Exercises Recommended
Before we educate ourselves on what doctors recommend, you are invited to visit Gizmo on Twitter at any time. What you will find there are my own tweets and ones from my followers. Now let us see what the medical experts say about exercises during pregnancy, this is a very important guide you will be happy that you took the time to read.
- Water Pregnancy Workouts
- Stationary Bikes
- Prenatal Yoga
- Low-Impact Aerobic Classes
- Strength Training with a qualified instructor
This information was provided by the March of Dimes Organization, just like Gizmo they recommend Consulting a Doctor before starting any of the exercises listed above. The next few paragraphs are more tips from this organization from physicians, read on and learn from the experts.
Body Changes During Pregnancy
The March of Dimes really provided a wealth of information in this blog post, and that is why they are included in this guide to help you. All the credit goes to this organization for what you will learn in the next few paragraphs, just so you know where this came from is something I feel is important.
- Heart Rate
Gizmo could have taken credit, but being an honest person that would haunt me for a very long time. This also provides you with good resources, and that is a very important part of what my website was created to do.
Red Flags You Need To Know
This will be the last from the March of Dimes blog post, and then we will move on to the remainder of the Pelvic Floor Exercises During Pregnancy guide.
- Vagina Bleeding
- Fluid Leakage from the Vagina
- Chest Pain
- Rapid Heartbeat
- Respiratory Difficulty
- Feelings of Fainting
- Lower Leg Inflammation
- Muscle Weakness or/and Pain
- Consistent Contractions
- Lack of Baby Movement
Stop exercising immediately and Consult your Physician, and better yet get your butt to the hospital emergency room as soon as possible. That concluded the March of Dimes medical expert tips, now we are ready to move on to even more content you don’t want to miss.
Pilates During Pregnancy Workouts
Many of you might not be into taking classes, and Gizmo has you covered with some pilates you can do at home. These are easy-to-follow videos compliments of YouTube, so they will not cost you anything. If videos are your cup of tea, you are going to love what is listed below.
- Pelvic Floor Exercises for Pregnant Women
- How to do Pelvic Floor Exercises During Pregnancy
- Top Ten Pelvic Floor Exercises for Pregnant Women
- Eighteen-Minute Prenatal Pilates Workout
- Ten-Minute Safe Prenatal Abs Workout
Many more just like these waiting for you, so if working out at home interests you more than taking classes, you might want to visit YouTube. More to come so don’t run away quite yet, you never know what you might find on my website.
Healthy Pregnancy Recipes
Besides exercising we all need to eat, and during your pregnancy eating healthy is more important than at any other time. That is what motivated me to add some recipes to this guide, ready to chow down, let us see what is on the menu.
- Turkey Pumpkin Chili by Eating Well
- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Tacos by Baby Center
- Five-Day Pregnancy Meal Plan by Parents.com
- Pregnancy Super Foods by Pure Wow
- Delicious Pregnancy Smoothie Recipes by The Fit Bump
Getting hungry after working out, one of the delicious pregnancy smoothies might just hit the spot. With the five recipes above, you have a good start to eating healthier during your pregnancy.
Free Pregnancy Apps
Freebies are another important benefit of being a regular reader, and an easy way to keep updated is with my auto-notifications publication. Your email is safe with Gizmo, and there will never be any merchandise included. All you will receive is my latest self-help guide, so this is a no-risk opportunity.
- The Number One App for Pregnancy and Baby’s First Year
- Watch Your Baby’s Growth in Stunning 3D
- Pregnancy Week by Week
- The Bump
- Pregnancy App Plus Yoga
Helping you is the main priority of this website, and you might be surprised to know any sales are just a bonus. There will never be a ton of affiliate links in my content, so if you are in search of a publication that puts you first, you are in the right place.
Our next stop is on Good Reads, and we are going to see what the top five pregnancy books there are today. For any book lovers this is a good website to save as one of your favorites, now let us see what are the most popular.
- Expecting Better
- Belly Laughs
- Like a Mother
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility
- The Pregnancy Project
There are two options available, you can choose between the Want to Read drop-down menu or Get a Copy. Approximately 15989 and growing just in this category alone, so this to me is well worth mentioning.
Articles Worth Reading
We will now get access to articles online that are worth your time, one of the best How-To article websites is WikiHow. One of my favorites and possibly might be yours now, so what can we learn about pregnancy here is listed below.
- How to Know the Early Signs of Pregnancy
- Coping with Negative Feelings During Pregnancy
- Understanding the Stages of Pregnancy
- How to Have Sex During Pregnancy
- Understanding the Final Weeks of Your Pregnancy
Wiki How is a very good resource for a variety of topics, this is a place that many people researching goes to before many others. This website might never be up there with this one, but my aim is high to be right on their heels in the ranking in the future.
Common Complications During Pregnancy
Knowing the possible complications is very important to know, we are going to educate ourselves on what I found on NIH. Another good place to gain health-related information, here is what they have to share with you.
- Higher blood pressure than normal
- Gestational diabetes
- Preterm labor
- Depression and anxiety
- Iron and vitamin deficiencies
We are not going to discuss all of the possibilities above, many of them are self-explanatory. Feel free to research any that you are concerned about on your own, the more you know the better.
This might be brand new to many of you, I must admit before writing this guide, I had never heard of this myself. We are going to educate ourselves a little about this, so read on to learn more.
- Gestational diabetes happens to a woman who didn’t experience diabetes before her pregnancy
- She developed this disease after she became pregnant
- Changes in her hormones can cause a lack of insulin production from being pregnant
- When this is not treated by a physician it can lead to high blood pressure
- Regular check-ups with your doctor are important to avoid many of the complications possible during pregnancy
Infections can be another serious problem, so that is what is on the agenda next. By the way, you are able to have access to all my self-help guides on Pinterest.
Infections may be experienced during pregnancy, and some even during childbirth. These can lead to serious health problems, we really need to discuss these since many women are not aware of this.
- Preterm labor and delivery
- Birth defects
- Newborn death
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
Consult your physician if you think you might have any infections, and most of the time early treatment will prevent any of the complications listed above. Preeclampsia might be new to you, we are going to talk about this in my next paragraph.
You should be aware this is an extremely serious complication, sadly I found out from my research that the reason for this is unknown. Preterm delivery and even death can occur from this, some are more prone than others, and that is what you will find out below.
- Women pregnant for the first time
- Experiencing Preeclampsia in previous pregnancies
- Existing health problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, kidney disease, and lupus
- Over the age of 35 years old
- Carrying more than one fetus
- Extremely overweight ( obesity)
Just because you are high risk does not mean this will happen, like many other health conditions, you are just higher risk than other women. Preterm labor is another one I feel we should know more about, so that is what you are going to learn next.
Preterm labor is considered going into childbirth before 37 weeks of your pregnancy, you need to know any baby born earlier than this is at high risk for health problems.
- Organs are not fully developed until your full pregnancy term
- Infections again may cause this as you read in the previous paragraph
- Supplementation is used by physicians for high-risk women
- Regular check-ups with your physician are important to prevent this from happening
Anxiety and depression are extremely common during and even after pregnancy, this is a common fact that most of you are aware of. We are not going to get into this, but know to watch for the signs of both of these and get help if needed.
Without wasting any more of your time, I have listed the signs to watch for. Miscarriages are more common than many people might be aware of, so if you experience any of the signs get assistance right away.
- Vaginal spotting
- Vaginal bleeding
- Anything out of the ordinary that should alarm you to go to the emergency room at your nearest hospital
Now our last topic will be on Stillbirth, and of all the ones we have discussed this one is the most emotionally dramatic for a pregnant mother to experience. What the causes and symptoms will be our focus, if this interests you keep reading onward.
Stanford Medicine provided the information we will learn here, this will be a two-parter. First the possible causes, and secondly the symptoms. I want to thank all my resources for awesome research, and so many of you are getting quite an education from this one guide, thanks to them.
Still Birth Causes
- High blood pressure
- RH disease
- Cord complications
- Poor Circulation
- Lack of movement such as kicking
- Vaginal spotting or/and bleeding
- The lack of a heartbeat
Imagine giving birth and finding out your unborn child is stillborn, what could be more emotional for the entire family than that? Counseling is really a must to cope and deal with such a loss, plus severe anxiety and depression will set in causing major family relationship problems. Free Care Package
Children are the most precious part of our lives, nothing is more of a miracle than giving birth to a healthy little girl or boy. Below are some more of my guides that might benefit you, feel free to leave any comments or requests at the end of this publication.
- Prenatal Yoga Online
- Free Pregnancy Workout Plan
- Safe Pregnancy Ab Workouts
- Free Weight Loss Calculator
- Free Printable Weight Loss Charts
That completes Pelvic Floor Exercises During Pregnancy, I thank you for reading my entire article. If you know anyone pregnant who could benefit, please feel free to share this guide with them.