How many times have you asked yourself the question, is he the right man for me? Being a single lady searching for a serious relationship leading to marriage can be overwhelming.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link. Feel free to learn more about affiliate marketing by clicking on the link above, now let us begin what you are here to learn with me.
I started this website with the intention to help you find solutions to your problems, just knowing what choices are available often can ease your anxiety and stress. Below are my problem-solving article topics, as time goes by more will be added as we grow.
- Exercise n Fitness
- Home n Garden
- Mental Health
- Weight Loss
- Browse Gizmos Self-Help Guides Here
Making access to all my publications is important to me, this can provide you with solutions to problems that you might be facing. Today we are working on relationships, and if you are a single lady this could benefit you.
Signs You Found Mr. Right
Let’s get right to knowing the signs this guy is a keeper, when you are dating someone with strong feelings sometimes you don’t think clearly. Knowing what to ask yourself will help you understand your feelings better, it is not easy to think logically when you are filled with emotions.
- Is the chemistry between you mutual, we must take our time and evaluate if this man really has strong emotions for you. Just the touch between you lights up both of you, this is a good sign the chemistry is extra special between both of you.
- He goes out of his way to be a part of your life, how much interest does he show by asking you sincerely how things are going with the things important to you?
- Are you feeling completely comfortable sharing anything with him, ask yourself do I trust this man with my heart?
- Keeps surprising you with special gestures to show his true feelings, men don’t often put the time into thinking of such things unless they really have you in their hearts and on their minds.
- Totally trusts you to go out with your friends without him tagging along, be sure this guy is not trying to control you is a red flag.
- Does this man remember many little things about you that you have shared with him, this is a good sign he really is interested in you in a serious way.
- How do you feel when you are spending time together, it is important that both of you laugh often and enjoy your time with one another.
- Honesty is an important trait you want to be sure he has, even catching him in little deceptions can be early signs he can’t be trusted.
- Ask yourself do you both want the same thing in a relationship, is settling down and starting a family a common goal you both share?
- Extremely important is how he reacts to your disagreements, can he become abusive and aggressive when things don’t go his way?
- You have noticed positive changes in yourself simply being with him, maybe your attitude toward life has improved dramatically.
- What about your friends and family, how does he interact with them? Also, what do they think about your boyfriend?
- Lastly, would you be happy giving up your single life to be with him? Would he be willing to do the same for you as well, remember it takes two to make a relationship last long-term.
Lifehack Organization provided some of what you just have read, and the rest is from my own experience being a man. When a guy really loves you with all his heart, there is nothing he would not do for you. He also practically begs to be in every part of your life, so considering the signs above can help you rate your relationship realistically.
Red Flags You Need To Know
To help you, even more, we are now going to learn warning signs this guy is not right for you. Gizmo always tries to provide you with as much information to make the right decisions, knowing the good and the not-so-good about men can really be a lifesaver.
- Are you both working equally to make your time together extra special, if you find that you are doing the majority of the work, then ask yourself is this guy really worth my time?
- Emotionally, is he into the relationship, being a man even though I am ashamed to admit many single men are only after one thing?
- Does your man admit when he is wrong and apologize sincerely, if he is always right and you are always giving in to him, it is time to move on.
- How open is he to share his feelings and thoughts with you, could he be hiding things from you that he does not want you to know?
- Honesty is a very important trait between two compatible people, can you tell him anything without the fear of him exploding?
- How he treats you right now can be a red flag for the future, if he lacks respect for you now, chances are it will become even worse years down the road.
- Are you included in activities with his friends and family, like they say when a guy takes a girl home to meet his mother that is an awesome sign. When you are not included in meeting his pals and family, that could be another red flag.
- Is talking to one another during stressful times a problem, many men are known to give silent treatment just to hurt their partner.
- How often are you hesitant to tell him something worried about the reaction you are going to receive, if this makes you nervous this is not a good relationship to be in.
- You are never good enough, trying to change you shows you he is not really in love with you.
- Always taking and never giving is going to put stress on you eventually, no matter how much you give, he will always expect more from you.
- His needs are the only ones that matter, you are always going out of your way to make him happy, sacrificing your own needs.
- Are you really happy with this guy, when two people are a good match there is a special glow between them? When you are together is your mood less or more positive, ask yourself if you deserve better.
The main red flags were found on the Psychology Today website, I provided a little extra for you to think about as well. Many loving ladies fall for heartless men only wanting them for their love slaves, please never sacrifice your own wants and needs for anyone, especially a man.
Deals n Steals
In this paragraph, you will have the opportunity to browse what I have found for you. This is to thank you for reading my guide, but if you are not interested that is fine. You can pass these up and move on, before we go any further, you can find Gizmo on Pinterest if you desire to.
- Apartment Decor
- Kitchen Gadgets Under $5.00
- Sweaters Under $40.00
- Women Pajamas
- Indian Ethnic Wear Free Shipping
- Indie Tasty Gifts
Just a few interesting shops you might wish to browse, and if not no worries. You can find these in my publications from now on, you never know you might find something to catch your eye in another one of my guides.
You Are In Love Signs
Of course, you want to be sure you are experiencing true love. For anyone not sure how to know for sure if this is true love, we are going to learn the signs to watch out for. You are invited to visit me on Twitter at any time, just a friendly gesture on my part no need to feel obligated. This is another place to find awesome deals online, now let us find out if you are really in love with this guy.
- You feel charged when around them
- You can’t wait to see them again
- Everything feels exciting
- You always make time for them
- You don’t mind making sacrifices for them
- You have fantastic sex
- You idealize them
- You feel adventurous
- You’re intensely curious about them
- You feel their pain
- You’re full of date ideas
- You forget your other priorities
- You crave sex
- You feel like moving really fast
- You enjoy sex more
By checking the list above, you can get a pretty good idea if you really are in love with this man. It would even be sweeter if he feels the same about you as well, Glamour and Healthline provided this information, these just might be two new resources for you to visit during any free time.
Top Relationship Magazines
Many single ladies subscribe and read relationship magazines, so I thought maybe knowing the best ones would be helpful. Just in case you were not aware of this, you can get access to discount magazines at bargain prices online. Now let us see what are the highest-rated magazines, this will be awesome to make the best decisions about which ones to read.
- Women’s Health
- Marie Claire
- The Gloss
- Browse Discount Magazines
If you are new to this website, you have the option to sign up for my auto-notifications. What you will receive are my most recent publications as they are published, and never any promotional marketing is included in your mail. Something to consider, now we are ready to move on.
For any bookworms reading my article, I have the highest-rated books recommended by the experts. Very Well Mind wrote the blog post in which these were found, which may be another good resource to add to your relationship toolkit.
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
- Four Essential Keys to Communication
- Listen, Learn, and Love
- How to Become a People Magnet
- I Hear You
- Eight Dates
- The 80/80 Marriage
- Radical Candor
According to Very Well Mind these all are available on the Amazon shopping website, I did include a link to Amazon for your convenience. Now we have the best magazines and the best books, stay with me a little longer there is still more to share with you.
Love Relationship Quizzes
Some of us enjoy taking quizzes online, I am one that takes many of them every chance that I get. Personality, love, relationship, and even just fun quizzes interest me. Everyone might not be into these, but for those of you who are adventurous here are a few that you might enjoy.
- What is your love language?
- How Well Do You Know Your Partner?
- The Ultimate Romance Quiz
- The Quickie
- Which type of couple are you?
- Click Here to Take the Quizzes
For anyone into quizzes here you are, and if this just is not your cup of tea that is perfectly fine. We only have a little more waiting for you, and then you can be on your way or check out some of my other problem-solving guides.
To save you time, I am going to include my other relationship guides in this paragraph. Another way for me to show my appreciation for you spending your time with me, remember to leave me any feedback in my comments section at the end of this article. Love to hear about your own experience with the opposite sex as well, maybe you already met Mr. Right and would like to share with us.
Feel free to share with us anything that is in your heart or on your mind, together we can learn from one another. If you happen to know anyone who could benefit from this, I would appreciate it very much if you would pass this publication on to them.