Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
Weight Loss Exercise Tip
- Walking is one of the best exercises for weight loss
- Weight training
- Interval training
Since I am over 60 years old now with physical limitations, I have had to change how to maintain my weight. In the past, weight training and interval training were my favorites. Now I have opted for yoga and biking instead, there is something perfect for everyone. Experiment until you find something you enjoy, and that will keep you doing it regularly without having to push yourself.
Free Printable Weight Loss Charts
Since this is what got your attention to visit this website, let us not make you skim through this self-help guide to finding the free weight loss charts, I have several good resources for you to consider below.
- Weight Loss and Exercise Trackers
- Weight Loss, Habit Tracker, and Weigh-in Charts
- Weight Loss Chart
- Weight Loss Printables
Now that you have your freebies, we are going to learn about losing those extra pounds with my guides and resources in the remainder of my article. By the way, I found these for you on one of my favorite websites Pinterest.
How To Lose Weight
At the age of 63 years old, I learned the secret to losing and maintaining my weight. Actually, being on a strict diet for food intolerances and allergies is what opened my eyes. Believe me, this does work, but at the same time, it takes some willpower for about two weeks.
- Low-Fat High Protein Foods
- Eat Processed Foods in Moderation
- Cut Back on Sugar and Sodium
- Drink More Water and Less Soda
- Eat Less But More Often
- Fruit and Veggies
- Take Advantage of Eggs for Cheap Protein
- Adding a Fiber Supplement
- Change Your Lifestyle to Lose Weight Naturally
Before I was forced to go on this diet plan it seemed impossible, but once my belly pain became to the point I could not stand it, I had no choice. After the first two weeks my cravings became less severe, but even today after years of changing my lifestyle I am still getting cravings for pizza and ice cream.
Weight Loss Classes
Get started free with any of the following weight-loss classes below, this is another tool you can use to reach your goals. Knowledge is the key to accomplishing anything you can dream of, so here are some examples of some available classes.
- The Essential Weight Loss and Exercise Guide for Women
- Easy Weight Loss Recipes
- Gluten-Free Desserts for a Healthy Life
- Nutrition Made Easy-Stop Dieting Forever
- Changing Habits
- Destroy Bad Habits
- How to Tame Your Acne With Food
- Complete Beginners Guide to Fasting
- Understanding Food Labels
- 5 Proven Steps to Help You and Your Children to Eat Healthier
- The Science of Motivation
- Stop the Weight Gain
- How to Avoid Those Dreaded Hunger Pangs
- First Steps into Clean Eating
- Get Started for Free
If any of these interest you feel free to use the Get Started for Free link above, you will also be happy to know these are only the classes that caught my eye. We all have different goals and dreams, so here are another freebie compliments of Gizmos Self-Help Guides.
Free Weight Loss Resources
Guides and resources are what this website is all about, and why I go through so much time and work to share with these might be on your mind. After my health forced me to retire early, I wanted a way to help people just like you. Praying to God to show me the right path finally paid off, so that is how I ended up starting this to help you. Whenever you are ready, feel free to check the resources listed below.
- Cronometer Nutrient Tracker
- Fooducate Best Community
- My Diet Coach Motivation Inspiration
- My Fitness Pal Calorie Counting
- My Net Diary Weight Tracking
- Lifesum Beginner-Friendly
- Lose It for Busy Folks
How many of you are actually learning something from my article on losing those extra pounds, these are all resources worth you checking out. Some will be more to your liking than others, so I suggest you visit all of them as you have the free time.
Free Weight Loss Tools
For those of you still with me, you are going to be happy you stuck around. We now have the best free tools you can have access to, and these are also really going to help those of you struggling.
- Food Log
- Meal Plan
- Water Tracker
- Weight Loss Journal
- Weight Loss Tracker
- Workout Journal
- Browse Free Weight Loss Tools
Are you surprised at all that is available in this one article, guess what we are not finished yet. Keep reading to learn what else I have found for you, and it is my pleasure to provide you with all the help that I can.
We all as we age gain extra weight from time to time, now for many of us, it is much easier to put on the weight than to take it off. What do people complain about the most about plus-size fashion, I just added this because I know this is very frustrating to many of you.
- Fashion trends for plus-size people lack being trendy compared to clothing for thinner folks.
- There are just as many of both sizes of people and possibly more plus-size now than ever before.
- How many of you experience that clothing does not fit your body properly, and many times they might even give you the appearance of being heavier than you actually are.
- Why do you have to pay so much more for being a little overweight?
- Women share that all plus-size ladies have huge breasts, so their clothes don’t fit them in that area properly.
- Did you ever notice the majority of the clearance items are smaller sizes?
- People tell me the plus-size section is the smallest in the majority of the stores that they shop in.
- Where do you find cute clothing when you are not a barbie doll?
- Styles are made more for older women like your grandma
Alright, I am sure many of you can relate to what is listed above. Why should we have to pay more for clothing that doesn’t even fit our bodies right, maybe people should start complaining to the fashion industry? Let us see where are the best places for us to shop, and this will complete my first self-help guide.
Best Stores Shopping Guide
Before you do lose those extra pounds, you still need to shop for clothing. Amazon and Walmart are not known for the best places when you are overweight, so below are where you should be shopping for the best clothing to fit you right now.
- Lane Bryant
- Good American
- Caroline Rose
Did you find any new places to shop from the list above, now you do have some new places to go for a new wardrobe. Fashion is a billion-dollar industry, especially women’s clothing, and if you are on the chubby side you will find it can be quite expensive to purchase trendy clothing that fits you well. You can find me on Twitter, so if you are curious about what I tweet visit me there.