Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
This guide is for those of you with low energy and a few extra pounds to lose, Free Printable Kettlebell Workout Chart is full of information on both of these. We need both a good diet plan with regular exercise to maintain our preferred weight, you will be happy once you add what you learn here to your new lifestyle.
Free Kettlebell Workout Charts
Gizmos Self-Help Guides believes in providing you with the information that you came here for, even though you will find more than you expect starting with why you are here is my priority.
- Microsoft Bing
- Kettlebell Home Workout
- Full Body Kettlebell Workout for Runners
- Full Body Kettlebell Workout
- Kettlebell Workout PDF
- Stretching Exercise Chart
- Kettlebell Cardio Workouts
Now that we have some free charts, we are ready to move on to the remainder of this guide. Lots of awesome freebies waiting for you ahead, plus some very good websites for good sources of information.
Kettlebell Workout Benefits
Possibly some of you would want to know the benefits before investing in kettlebells, and that is something we all should know before starting any type of exercise program. Let us just see what we can expect, you should always research before taking that first step.
- Increase your strength
- More endurance
- Become more flexible
- One exercise equipment investment for a complete workout
- Effective tummy toning
- Improved balance and coordination
- Complete range of motion
- Highly recommended for weight management
- Awesome cardio and strength workout in one
- Effective for stubborn belly fat
- A wide variety of workouts to avoid getting bored
- Experience improved range of motion
- Stronger joints and ligaments
- Develop the lean muscle you crave
- Testerone boosting benefits
- Great for a nice butt
- Better posture
- Develops stronger hand grip
- Muscle weakness improvement
- Safer than traditional weights
- Much lower spine stress
- Helps some people with chronic inflammation
- Affordable investment
- One lightweight kettlebell is all you need to get started
Imagine how these benefits from using just one kettlebell, remember to start out with extremely lightweight if you have not exercised for a while regularly. You might think this is way too light for me, but you must remember you are going to be doing a series of exercises in your workouts. The lower weight is better than the heavier weight for beginners, so maybe starting out with the lightest possible kettlebell would be the smartest thing to do.
Are Kettlebells Right For You?
This paragraph might be the most important one that you read, way too many people get all excited about exercising without really considering are they healthy enough. The very first thing is to consult your physician before jumping into any type of exercise, and this is even true for those with chronic health issues.
- Kettlebell workouts done properly are considered extremely safe, but if done improperly there is a risk you could cause harm to your body.
- Avoid this if you are a woman expecting a baby, and also if you are living with chronic pain.
- Older folks with arthritis can start working out with kettlebells, you will need to use extremely lightweight when getting started and perform them properly.
- What Gizmo recommends strongly is everyone consult their physician to be safe, and another good choice would sign up with a certified trainer.
- YMCAs are a good place to talk to a trainer, they can ease you into this and be sure you are using the proper form which is extremely important.
Depending on your age and any health conditions are the most important factors to consider, again consulting your physician is really not an option but the first step to knowing if this is something safe for you to add to your lifestyle.
Beginners Kettlebell Guide
If your physician gives you to okay to start using these to get into better shape, we have some things you will need to know if you are a complete beginner. This might even be useful for people just starting out in better physical condition, but mainly this guide is to educate those of you new to this type of exercise. Knowledge is the key to success no matter what we are working to accomplish, and providing this is extremely important to prevent you from any injuries.
- Start out with very light weights approximately between 13 to18 pounds
- Those of you with experience working out might prefer just a little heavier weight between 26 to 35 pounds
- One thing to remember the majority of people think they are in better physical condition than they actually are, so I highly recommend going with the lighter weight just to be safe.
- You are going to be performing 10 reps of a variety of exercises, so with a lighter weight towards the end of your workout, you should be feeling it to be more of a challenge.
- Unless you have been already lifting weights, I strongly suggest going with the lighter weight. As you become stronger, you can always upgrade to the heavier kettlebells later on.
The most important factor for anyone is gradually increasing the weight, you never want to be straining to the point you have completely wiped out yourself for the remainder of your day.
Kettlebell Workout Guide
Let us understand a basic workout to avoid you doing too much too soon, I really feel you will love what you are going to learn from this simple guide. The majority of us burn ourselves out when first beginning to workout, so that is the reason I feel this is extremely important for me to share with you.
- 20-30 minutes workouts are all that you need to do
- Twice per week is plenty to give your body the time it requires to recover
- Gradually lose those unwanted pounds and get yourself into better physical shape, and what you might not realize will improve your mental health as well.
- Be consistent yet flexible until you find what works for you
- Twice per week even only 20-minute workouts every week will prevent you from physically burning yourself out, we are not training to be an athlete, we just are aiming to lose weight and improve our physical condition at the same time.
What about if I share with you a few exercises to get you on the right track, remember you can even split your workouts into shorter periods twice per day if that works better for you. Start your day for example with a 10-15 minute workout, and later in the day do another 10-15 minutes to get your total 20-30 minutes in twice per week.
Let Us Get Started Exercising
In this paragraph, I am going to provide you with a few exercises you can start off with. Remember the option of training with a certified trainer to learn proper form, and once you have that perfected you can do these in the privacy of your own home instead.
- Turkish Get-Up (7 to 10 minutes)
- Two-Hand Hardstyle Swings ( 5 minutes)
- Goblet Squats ( 5 minutes )
You might be thinking only three exercises are all I need to get started, as you see the total time for these equals a 20-minute workout. What I would do is get yourself a timer, and do each one until the timer tells you it is time to go to the next exercise.
More Kettlebell Exercises
Some of you go-getters are not going to be satisfied with the three starter workouts above, so for you, I am going to provide some of the best exercises that you can also consider using as well.
- Double Hand Swing
- Double Handed Squats
- Alternating Swings
- Double Lunge
- One Hand Swing
- Jump Squats
- Squat and Press
- Reverse Lunge Overhead
- Jumping Lunges
- Sit and Press
- Single-Leg Deadlift
- Walking Lunge
- Squat and Hold
- Reverse Turkish Get-Up
- Side Lunge
Enough for those of you who are in need of more than the basic three exercises, now you have a nice variety to choose from. Never be bored while doing your kettlebell workout routine again, we must move on our time is limited.
Kettlebell Shopping Guide
Are you ready for some shopping tips on where to shop, we are going to do a Google search to see what our old friend recommends. By using this search engine, I am providing you with the best choices available online. What I always do myself is compare prices from the best stores, and this way I am able to save money for whatever I am shopping for.
- Kettlebell Kings
- CSM Fitness USA
- Top Fitness Store
- Torgue Fitness
- Rogue Fitness
- Titan Fitness
- Dicks Sporting Goods
- We Got Weights
- Tru Grit Fitness
- Jack Game Room
- Bells of Steel USA
- TRX Training
- Best Buy
- Ali Express
You can’t say Gizmo does not provide you a good source of stores to compare for the best deals, I usually check Amazon and Walmart before any other others on the list, It all depends on who you trust for the best merchandise prices.
If you are really serious about this, you might want to join a group or two. When you are a member you can learn so much from other members, plus many informational posts are found using these.
- Kettlebell Training
- Kettlebell Workout
- Kettlebell Sport Hangout
- My Peak Challenge
- Coach Claire
- RP Sports Training
- Pitt State Campus Recreation
- Caroline Girvan
- Kettlebell Workout Programs
- Caveman Kettlebells
- Kettlebell Sport
- Kettlebells for Complete Beginners
Here are some groups and pages that you can perfect your workouts with, these are awesome freebies to join to learn from. We must keep moving before our time runs out, now see what Gizmo has for you in the next paragraph.
Another good source for information is forums, you can ask questions and even read posts on all sorts of interesting things on this particular workout. Many of us forget about these, so I wanted to share a few with you in Free Printable Kettlebell Workout Charts today.
- Strong First
- Kettlebells Strength and Conditioning Forum
- Kettlebell on Reddit
- Rokslide Forum
- Bodybuilding Forums
- Joe Rogan
- Kettlebell Training Thread
- Video Fitness Forum
- Single Track World
Forums now can be a part of your research plan, and this is just a small group of them that was found on Google’s first page. We all know the highest-ranked are on the first page, so you can be sure these all are rated high by this search engine.
Resources are very valuable assets no matter what you are trying to find out, and that is the reason every guide includes them. Please consider visiting these when you have free time, Gizmo provides these for your convenience because he wants to help you as much as he possibly can.
- How to Exercise with a Kettlebell
- 30-Minute Full Body Workout
- 15-Minute Full Body Workout
- Whole Body Benefits of Kettlebell Training
- Kettlebell Beginner Workout
- Beginner Kettlebell Workout for Weight Loss
- Custom PDF Workout Builder
- Kettlebell Exercise Sheets
Even though I didn’t link all the resources, this gives you an idea of what to search for on your own. You do have access to the two best ones on the list, there are way more freebies online than many people realize. If you are liking this website, please consider signing up for my auto-notifications from my pop-up. This will only alert you that Gizmo published a new post and what it is about, this is my way of helping you avoid missing any of my guides that might be important to you.