It has been a while since Gizmo provided you with a freebie, so now we are going to learn about the Free Pregnancy Workout Plan.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
Another guide you might be interested in is Safe Pregnancy Ab Workouts, I just thought I would mention this for anyone interested that might be expecting.
First Trimester Exercise Tips
Your first trimester is extremely important to understand the type of exercises to do, so being this so important we are going to discuss this first before anything else.
- Begin by walking ten to fifteen minutes per day
- Slowly aim for walking thirty minutes three to five times per week
- Always drink plenty to avoid dehydration
- Purchasing a treadmill for bad weather days will allow you to stay on your first-semester exercise routine.
- Stop if you start to experience becoming dizzy or short of breath and consult your physician.
- Casual strolls in the park are your safest option during this time of your pregnancy.
- The following information on trimester-by-trimester in this guide is provided by the Luminis Health Organization.
We are not ready to advance to your second trimester, I encourage you ladies to save this guide on your browser favorites for reference as you go through your pregnancy. Let us move on to our next paragraph, and thank you for choosing my website for valuable information.
Here we are in the second trimester of your pregnancy, please consult your physician before starting your next step to be sure everything is a go with your doctor. If all went well during your first trimester, you should be ready for what is next.
- Walking is still a good way to exercise during your pregnancy, and never underestimate the benefits of simply walking regularly.
- If walking on your treadmill, be sure to keep the speed set at a casual pace just to be safe.
- Adding swimming at this time is our next possibility for those of you into hanging out at the pool, joining your local YMCA is recommended.
- Prenatal Yoga is another option to consider
- Stretching exercise is safe during your second trimester with the okay from your doctor
- Exercising during your pregnancy improves your strength and flexibility aiding in your childbirth.
YMCA Financial Assistance is the next topic I wish to share with you, even if your budget might not allow a membership this information will help you understand the process of applying for a discount membership.
YMCA Financial Assistance
The YMCA is dedicated to assisting everyone to take advantage of their memberships, so we are going to learn more about eligibility and how to apply. Maybe you or someone you know would love to join the YMCA, please feel free to share my guide with them to learn about this as well.
Are You Eligible?
- Any individual or family whose total combined gross household income is less than $70,000 per year is encouraged to apply. A sliding scale is used to determine how much assistance is awarded. Applications are available at the Welcome Center desk.
- Annual income verification for all individuals in the household age 18 years or older is required.
- Your contribution amount will be established based on combined household income and personal circumstances.
- All rates and fees are to be kept confidential, as they are specific to individual circumstances.
- All past balances need to be paid in full in order to renew a membership.
- Applications will be reviewed for eligibility on a 12-month basis.
The majority of you are more likely to be eligible for some type of discount according to the guidelines above, if this applies to you let us learn how to apply.
YMCA Application Process
You are now ready to apply if you are eligible according to the above paragraph, Why I took the time to include this is because everyone who has the interest to be a YMCA member should apply. Just a thank you bonus for reading Free Pregnancy Workout Plan guide.
To apply for financial assistance, complete a MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL APPLICATION and return it to the Y during Membership Hours, along with income verification documentation.
- The most recent federal income tax return (1040 or equivalent, not W-2 forms) is required for all individuals in the household age 18 years or older.
- If receiving SSI or disability benefits, then submit your most recent Social Security monthly benefit statement.
- The last two paystubs are for all individuals in the household age 18 years or older.
- Child support and/or Alimony monthly documentation.
- Unemployment monthly compensation statement.
- Pension monthly benefit statement.
- Documentation with names of the eligible person(s) for subsidized housing statement and food stamps statement.
- Verification of residence may be required for all those listed on the membership.
Before we move on, I encourage everyone to apply for this discount membership. Since you are pregnant your medical expenses have increased, but there are many programs available during this time simply by becoming a member. Once again here is the application you will need to fill out, now we are ready to get back on track in my next paragraph.
We are ready now to start working out during our third trimester, remember this information was provided by the Luminis Health Organization. This is a very good resource you might want to jot down for later, and now let us learn even more below.
- Reclined Exercise Bike
- Prenatal Yoga
- Extremely Light Weight Lifting three to five pounds recommended
- As always, it is best to discuss any questions or concerns with your obstetric provider.
Our goal here is to prepare you for childbirth with strengthening and flexibility, we are not focusing on weight loss at this time. Being active during your pregnancy will keep you toned, and in turn, this will allow you to lose that baby fat after you give birth to your new precious baby.
Safe Pregnancy Exercises
Maybe you prefer to stay at home and exercise, there are some exercises women can do in the privacy of their apartment or home. There are free videos provided by YouTube that you can use to get started, this is just a tip in case you had not thought about this option.
- Sit to Stand
- Static Lunge
- Kick Backs
- Side Lying Leg Raises
- Hip Thrust
- Raised Push Ups
- Snow Angels
- Four Point Arm Raises
- Arm Circles
- Pelvic Floor Breathing Exercises
The majority of pregnant women will benefit from exercise during pregnancy, but to be safe you should always talk to your doctor first. This is especially important if you have pre-existing health conditions, please don’t take any chances on your own without consulting your medical professionals.
Activities To Avoid
There are certain activities pregnant ladies should avoid doing to be safe, and that is what I want to share with you next. By the way, you can have access to all my new publications by taking advantage of my free auto-notifications. What you will receive is an alert of my most recent guide published, and nothing else will be sent to you I promise you.
- Hot Yoga
- Stair Climbing
- Jogging and Running
- Scuba Diving
- Horseback Riding
- Riding Motor Bikes
- Snow Boarding
- Skate Boarding
I am sure you all are wise enough to know these activities are a high risk during pregnancy, I included these for any teenagers who are pregnant and might not be aware of how dangerous these could be.
Recommended Pregnancy Books
For you book lovers, I have something special for you. These are the best books for pregnant women recommended on the market today, now if you are an avid reader here are the books you might want to consider reading.
- The Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- The Girlfriend’s Guide to Pregnancy
- Expecting Better
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth
If reading is a passion of yours and you are pregnant, these are very good books to consider. Maybe you know someone who loves to read and who is pregnant instead, what about purchasing one of these as a gift?
Pregnant Women Resources
Assistance for women during pregnancy is important to know about, and I have some to share with you to help any of you ladies in need. Interested in reading all my self-help guides, feel free to get access here. Now for the resources, love helping my readers as much as I possibly can.
- The Bumpy Trust Blog
- Baby Names Directory
- American Pregnancy Blog
- Provider Search
- Week by Week Newsletter
- Pregnancy Due Date Calendar
- Ovulation Calendar
- Get Access to Pregnancy Resources Here
I feel so much better since providing you with this bonus, information is the priority of this website. Next, we are going to get even more book recommendations from the website Good Reads.
Good Reads Recommends
Many of you might already be familiar with this website, but for those of you brand new this is another one of my favorite resources for books. To give you an idea of what is available, below are some examples.
- Why the Conventional Pregnancy is Wrong and What You Really Need To Know
- The Naked Truth About Pregnancy and Childbirth
- A Feminists Journey Through the Science and Culture of Pregnancy
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility
- The Pregnancy Project
- The Pregnancy Test
- Real Food for Pregnancy
- Explore and Browse GoodReads Pregnancy Books
This would be a good place to browse for books before any place else, this is just another good resource provided by Gizmo as a thank you for visiting my website.
Gizmos Self-Help Guides
You might be interested in reading a few more of my guides before going on your way, and this will save you time searching on your own. If you have any tips from your own experience feel free to leave them in my comments section, we can all learn from one another by sharing.
- Why Are Processed Foods Unhealthy
- Safe Pregnancy Ab Workouts
- Bone Broth Soup Recipes
- Emotional Support Animal Letter Template
- Homemade Essential Oil Perfume Recipes
Loving to help people is the reason I started this website, you see this is my purpose in life since retirement. Even though declined health forced me to retire before my time, this has given me the opportunity to write these self-help guides for you.