Are you sabotaging your weight loss goals by eating the wrong foods, we are going to find that out right now.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
Knowing the foods that cause weight gain is just as important as the ones that help us lose weight, so that is what we are going to focus on in the next paragraph.
Foods That Cause Weight Gain
Let us get right to the point of why you are here, you might be surprised once you read the foods that may be sabotaging your weight loss goals. Gizmo is proud to be able to provide you with the self-help guides on this website, now we are ready to begin learning from my research.
- Rice Crackers
- Energy Bars
- White Rice
- High Sugar Beverages
- Diet Beverages
- Frozen Processed Foods
- Potato Chips
- Convenient Fast Foods
- High Sugar Cereals
- Artificial Flavored Products
- Ice Cream
- Microwave Popcorn
- Processed Salad Dressings
- Store-Bought Smoothies
- Processed Low-Fat Products
- Store-Bought Fruit Juices
- Artificial Sweetened Foods
- Store-Bought Hummus
- Pre-Made Granola
- Store-Bought Bakery Items
- Coconut Oil
- Protein Bars
- Nut Butters
- Protein Powder
- Deli Lunch Meats
- Dried Fruit
- Store-Bought Sauces
- Processed Meats
- Meat Alternatives
- Foods That Contain Food Preservatives
Before you get depressed and abandon my website, you don’t need to eliminate any of these completely from your diet. What we need to do is eat them in moderation instead, now are you feeling more positive knowing you don’t need to give up your favorite foods?
Foods That Cause Weight Loss
Gizmo is not going to leave you overwhelmed, we now are going to learn which foods will help you lose weight instead. Every guide is loaded with the best information I am able to find, you might benefit from my auto-notifications as a time-saver. All you will receive are a notification of my new publication, and the topic it is about.
- Greek Yogurt
- Dark Chocolate
- Green Tea
- Dried Beans
- Chicken Breast
- Chia Seeds
According to dieticians, these foods are best for burning fat. Now you might be surprised how many of these there actually are, so how many of them are your favorites that you might not be eating regularly?
Beverages That Cause Weight Gain
Since we need to drink regularly to stay hydrated, I really feel including beverages is going to aid your weight loss goals. Many of us might not think about what we are drinking when it comes to losing weight, so this really can be a great addition to your game plan.
- Soda is the number one worse beverage that adds the pounds.
- Energy Drinks
- Sports Drinks
- Fruit Juices
- Smoothies Pre-Made
With this knowledge, you are one step closer to losing weight, but you might be wondering so what beverages can I drink regularly? Do you have any tips to share, I encourage you to leave them in the comments section.
Beverages That Cause Weight Loss
We now are going to educate ourselves on the best beverages to drink, and by giving you the worse and the best, I hope you are being motivated and inspired. Just telling you what are not good choices will overwhelm most people, but Gizmo wants to give you inspiration not cause you to become depressed.
- Fruit Enhanced Water
- Green Tea
- Herbal Teas
- Vegetable Juice
- Sparkling Water
- 100% Fruit Juice and Water
Once you make this change, you might experience withdrawal symptoms. That is quite normal, but they really only last a short time. The health benefits are well worth it, so seriously consider what your next beverage will be. Moderation of the worse choices is an option, but don’t fall completely off the wagon which is super easy to do.
Providing you with withdrawal symptoms I feel will ease your anxiety when we know what to expect. Otherwise, you might become overwhelmed that something is wrong, but this is normal for most people.
- cravings for sweet or high-calorie foods
- lack of energy
- muscle aches
- stomach cramps
- irritability or anxiety
- feeling down or depressed
The symptoms above are possibly what you might experience, I found from my own experience this only lasted for me approximately 3 to 7 days. Knowing these will be mild hopefully will ease your anxiety, let me know if this information was useful in my comments section.
How To Cope With Withdrawal?
How to cope with withdrawal from sugar addiction is what is next, we can ease our symptoms and get through our first week much easier by knowing the tips provided below.
- Easing your cravings by eating the sweetest fruits works for many people.
- Go with fresh fruit for natural sugars instead of canned fruit with added sugars.
- Frozen fruit actually has more health benefits than any other form.
- Being more active with exercise takes your mind off of your cravings.
- Nature lovers might find hiking to be a perfect choice, I find when in nature there are many distractions that work awesome for me.
- Drinking more of the preferred beverages often eases many people’s symptoms.
- Writing in a food journal just might be a good coping skill for you.
Once your body adjusts to the low-sugar beverages, you can eliminate other sugar sources gradually for even more weight loss benefits. My Free Mood Tracker App might be something that will help you, by tracking your emotional health you can be more aware of how you are feeling.
Overcoming Sugar Addiction
When I was forced to cut out gluten and dairy it was a real challenge, until then I never realized how addicting food could be. We just never think about how our favorite foods actually dictate our lives, how many of you are emotional eaters. The majority of us go for sugary snacks when experiencing anxiety and depression, let us see what Harvard Health recommends.
- Doctor Hauser suggests keeping your favorite fruit in your apartment or home for your sugar craving attacks.
- Another tip Doctor Hauser recommends is adding your own sweeteners, he states that the average person will add less than what the manufacturers do in their products.
- Reading food labels Doctor Hauser says is mandatory, you never know when a company might change the sugar content in their products.
- Doctor Hausers last tip is to eat breakfast as the first thing to begin each day, this will decrease most people’s cravings he has shared.
No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or another qualified clinician. That comes directly from the Harvard Health Education website.
Must Read Weight Loss Books
Are you an avid book lover, why not consider one of the weight loss books to add to your library? These are highly recommended as must-read resources, without wasting any more time we are going to browse what is considered the very best.
- Smart Meal Prep for Beginners
- The Mediterranean Diet Weight Loss Solution
- The Healthy Keto Cookbook
- Vegan for Everybody Foolproof Plant-Based Recipes
- Instant Loss Cookbook
- Fill Your Plate Lose the Weight
- Food What the Heck Should I Eat
- Dressing On the Side and Other Diet Myths
- The Blue Zones Solution
- The Pescatarian Cookbook
- The Plant-Based Solution
- The Bloated Belly Whisperer
According to dieticians, these are your best choices of books for weight loss. This is awesome since it takes the mystery out of which ones for us to purchase, and saves us money avoiding buying ones that are not even worth our time reading.
Gizmo has not forgotten about your freebies, you might not realize it but this is my favorite part of every guide that I write for you. Are you ready to see what I found for you today, I have listed them below.
- Weight Loss Calculator
- Birthday Calculator How Old Am I
- Cancer Risk Awareness
- Heart Disease Awareness
- Cholesterol Risk Calculator
- Find Your Ideal Weight
- Are You Overweight
I really am excited about the freebies above, they will provide you with so much help in accomplishing your weight loss goals. Next, you can gain access to some of my guides. Just my way of thanking you for visiting my website, and this will save you time.
Weight Loss Guides
Below are some of my most popular weight loss guides rated by my readers, without taking any more of your precious time feel free to browse them and learn from any that catches your eye.
- Are Protein Shakes Meal Replacements
- Do Weight Loss Creams Work
- Best Weight Loss Home Workout
- Healthy Food Chart Printable
- Free Weight Loss Calculator
- Free Printable Weight Loss Charts
- Visit Gizmo on Pinterest
Knowing what foods cause weight gain is half of the battle, many of the processed products on the market are sabotaging your goals. With this guide you have a much better understanding of which ones are your best and your worse choices, we even covered sugar addiction which is a bonus from Gizmo.
2 thoughts on “Foods That Cause Weight Gain”
Pingback: What Foods Are Addictive | Gizmos Self Help Guides
Pingback: Am I Overweight For My Height | Gizmos Self Help Guides