Cardio Dance Workout Videos are a fun way to add more physical activity to your day and manage your weight at the same time.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
Don’t allow not knowing how to dance to stop you, even those of us who lack the skills can learn them easily just by following along.
Healthy Benefits From Dancing
As a young boy athletics was my passion and reading, so like maybe some of you I never learned how to dance. Once I was older this really was something I wished that I had learned, if you are feeling the same this is your chance to acquire this goal.
- Improves your brain health
- Stress relief
- Manage your weight
- More energy to do the things you want
- Heart health
- Cognitive functioning
- Positive self-esteem
- Being more social
- Make more friends
- Enhances your mood
- Motor skills
With all the health benefits simply from dancing, we all can benefit from watching these videos. The best part is we can do this in the privacy of our own homes, so what is stopping you from improving your general health?
Who Can Benefit From Dancing?
Many of us never think of this as exercise, actually, this is one of the better choices no matter your age. Even if you experience health problems this could be your answer to being more active, I do recommend you consult your physician before starting this just to be safe.
- Improves your memory in remembering the steps
- Heart health
- Improves your circulation
- Better balance
- Strengthens your muscles and your joints
- Perfect for both sexes
- Helps you burn calories
- Always consult your physician before starting any type of new physical activity if you experience health issues.
What if you are a pregnant woman, and the answer to this question is Yes with the guidance of your doctor of course? Interested in Safe Ab Workouts During Pregnancy, just use the link in this paragraph for more information.
This paragraph is for any pregnant woman, knowing the health benefits can motivate you to include dancing even during pregnancy. For all my guides click here, and this includes all of them from my three websites in one place for your convenience.
- Increases your flexibility
- Ability to move around with more comfort
- Increase your strength
- Strengthen those ab muscles
- Improves your circulation
- Heart health
- Respiratory functioning improvement
- Improve your balance and coordination
- Maintains healthy blood pressure
- Aids in providing nutrition and oxygen to your unborn baby
Being active is essential for a healthy pregnancy, so avoid being too sedentary during this time. Consult your physician for the best types of exercises, especially for you, now we are ready to move on to something new.
Best Dance Workouts Guide
We now are going to explore our best choices for the most health benefits, since this website is all about improving you mentally and physically this is something I feel will benefit all of you.
- Power Morning Dance Workout
- Bad Romance Lady Gaga
- 15-Minute African Dance
- 20-Minute Beginner Dance Workout
- 80 Hit Dance Fans
- 25-Minute Urbanized Dance
- Dance Home Workout
- Hip Hop Glute and Core
- 30-Minute Intense Cardio
- Beginner-Friendly Dance Workout
Here are some of the better dance videos to get you started, and these and more can be found at no cost to you by visiting YouTube. Much more to learn by reading on, so don’t abandon me quite yet.
Best Websites Online
Many of us waste our time surfing the internet for information, when it comes to health-related resources there are some that are better than others to trust. These are considered reliable and updated regularly, so I feel is important for you to know.
- PubMed Central
- Mayo Clinic
- Merk Manuals
- Lab Tests Online
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Cancer Institute
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- U.S Library of Medicine
- Rare Diseases Organization
- American Association of Poison Control Centers
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
Gizmo tends to visit the Mayo Clinic website regularly, I find them to explain everything in plain easy to understand English. That to me is important, and maybe something you also would be interested in knowing about my favorite health-related website.
Fun Family Dance Videos
Possibly you are in search of some new family time activities, why not consider adding dance videos? The following are kid-friendly, now the entire family can exercise together and have a great bonding activity.
- Zumba Kids Easy Dance Video
- Encanto Dance
- Just Dance Pop Mix Workout
- Paw Control Exercise for Kids
- 30-Minute Beginners Latin Mini Dance Workout
- Ballet for Kids
- Super Fun Dance Workout
- Kids Fun Dance Workout
- Move Your Body
- Sonic the Hedgehog Race Fitness
- Watch Dance Workouts on YouTube at No Cost to You
Gizmo loves kids and families, and that is the reason I included this special section to motivate and inspire you. How many of you would love some Shopping Tips, I have some waiting for you on one of my other websites.
Senior Exercise Guide
As we become more mature adjusting our physical activity is a must, you notice I avoided the word old. Even in my 60s, I still don’t feel or consider myself to be an old guy. Let us get some ideas for seniors to stay in shape, remember to consult your doctor before attempting any of these.
- Aqua Jogging
- Flutter Kicking in the Pool
- Leg Lifts
- Standing Pool Push-Ups
- Arm Curls
- Chair Yoga
- Resistance Bands
- Body Weight Workouts
- Light Weight Dumbells
- Download the Free Guide
This is a freebie from Senior Lifestyle, for anyone who is interested in this free e-book provided by this website. Gizmo has no association with them in any way, and why I choose this is it is a good resource to get started exercising in your senior years.
Best Arthritis Exercise Guide
The majority of us as we age are going to experience stiff morning joints, and this usually is a sign Arthritis is setting in. The best strategy that works for me is being as active as I possibly can, so here are some ways to get started.
- Walking as much as I can is one of my best and easiest methods of living with arthritis. Start out with very short easy routes, and then if you are up to the challenge increase the distance and intensity gradually.
- Bicycles are very popular where I live in Pennsylvania, every day I notice more and more people biking past my apartment in their senior years.
- Join the YMCA is highly recommended, we can have access to exercise classes taught by instructors. Mine just happens to have a swimming pool, and this is a very easy way even with health problems. Easier on the joints than any other type, so possibly for many of you this would be your best first start.
- Tai Chi classes focusing on arthritis are extremely common now, you will find the movements very easy to do without being exhausted the rest of your day.
- Yoga for arthritis is another good choice for you to consider, any type of exercise or workout especially for this disease is worth checking out.
- Water Aerobics might interest some of you, with just what is shared in this paragraph can get you started on the right path.
- Always Consult Your Physician Before Getting Started
As you will notice consulting your physician has been mentioned several times, and that is because it is very important for your doctor to know what you are doing in the way of exercise. Talking to them is actually your very first step, with that said we are ready to move on to my next paragraph.
Weight Loss Exercise Guide
For those of you reading this interested in trimming down, I have included an exercise guide just for you. One day this website will be on the top of the best health-related resources online, and you can help make that happen simply by sharing it with your family and your friends.
- Walking is rated as the best exercise to lose weight, and the faster and the farther you can walk the better results you will receive.
- Choose the stairs instead of the elevator whenever possible, now that goes only for those of you able to use the stairs. If you have any doubts if this is something safe for you, please ask your doctor before using them.
- Running or jogging for people who are healthy might be perfect, I don’t recommend this if you have not been physically active in years.
- Shop for a bicycle might be perfect for some of you, if you find this fun you will do it more often and receive more benefits.
- Rowing Machines will have an impact on your weight loss plan, again this is not a good choice for beginners.
- Swimming is a fun and safe option to give a try, since I am a member of my local YMCA with a pool this is possible for me to do year-round. This is very easy on our joints, so if you find exercise painful this might be right for you.
- Exercise Classes often motivate many people, and this is especially a good choice for single folks seeking a way to meet new friends.
Changing your lifestyle is the key strategy to getting fit and trim once again, now exercise alone often does not work as well if after your workouts you are eating junk food. What is our best food to lose weight is next, so adding this to your workouts is very important information to know.
Best Food List Guide
Exercise alone will not provide you with the most results, so we are now going to learn which foods we should be eating to lose and manage our weight. If you find my website worthy, please sign up for my auto-notifications. This is free at no cost to you, and no SPAM will ever find its way into your mailbox from Gizmo.
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Salads with Chicken or Turkey
- Brussel Sprouts
- Chicken and Turkey Breast
- Sweet Potatoes
- Black Beans
- Kidney Beans
- Homemade Soups
Starting with these foods will get you on the right track, now what about snacks? We all need and want something tasty from time to time, so what are your healthiest choices when it comes to snacking?
Healthy Snack Guide
We are here to get some ideas on how to snack healthier, everyone needs something from time to time to break up their meal routine. Watching television or surfing the internet is now when many of us do our snacking, so what should you be choosing over junk food?
- Kale Chips
- Cottage Cheese
- Roasted Chickpeas
- Hummus with Veggies
- Chia Pudding
- Apple Topped with your Favorite Nut Butter
- Greek Yogurt
- Celery Sticks with Nut Butter
- Fruit and Nut Butter
- Sweet Potato Chips
- Vegetable Chips
- Air-popped Popcorn
- Green Tea
- Dark Chocolate
- Cayenne Pepper
- Black Pepper
Maybe I got a little carried away with the food list, as you can see there are more options than many of us realize when it comes to snacking to lose unwanted weight. With exercise and your diet you are ready for a good plan, nothing is healthier than combining these two overweight loss products.
Yummy Healthy Recipes
Now we are going to get some recipes to get started, you don’t need to be a fantastic cook to prepare healthy meals. Just to let you know the slow cooker is my main tool for preparing my own, so easy just throw in the ingredients and allow the appliance to do the work for you.
- Sweet Potato Chili
- Vegetable Curry
- Kale and Quinoa Soup
- Broccoli and Cheddar
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Healthy Beef Stew
- Chicken Soup
- Balsamic Chicken
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Fiesta Chili
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Get Yummy Slow Cooker Recipes
Taste of Home provided these and more slow cooker recipes, they all are low-fat and healthy meals to aid you in losing weight. With this guide becoming quite long I could not share the ingredients and how to prepare them, but you can get access with the link provided above.
Gizmos Health Guides
In the past, we ended our articles with resources. Instead from now on, we will be sharing resources with tons of health tips. You will find all of them come from a variety of sources, and this is my way of saying thank you for reading my entire blog post.
- Do Weight loss Creams Work
- How To Lose Weight the Healthy Way
- Why Are Processed Foods Unhealthy
- The Best Weight Loss Diets
- The Best Weight Loss Home Workout
- 105 Healthy Dinner Recipes
- Quick Homemade Energy Drink Recipe
That is what Gizmo has to share with you today, you will find all of these will be great assets to improving your health, What is on your mind, let us know by leaving a comment in my comments section. Maybe you can share what has worked for you, we all will benefit by working together to become healthier.