Everyone is asking what is the Best Weight Loss Home Workout to be doing, and that is what we are going to discuss in today’s article.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
Let us explore in the next paragraph just what are our best choices, and whether there is one size that fits everyone that might be on your mind at this time. That is just one of the questions being discussed, so read on if you dare.
How To Choose The Best Exercise Workout
We will begin by learning from what myDr.com has to say, this website wrote us a guide on this particular subject. This really should be our first step before anything else, so let us get started with the doctor’s suggestions. For your convenience, I have listed them below.
- Ask yourself what you enjoy doing more than anything else, and by us making exercising fun, we are going to stick to it more than something we just don’t enjoy.
- Gizmo prefers cycling, walking, and hiking nature trails. Now those are activities I love to do daily, so these are enjoyable for me to be doing regularly.
- The doctor recommends a variety of exercises or activities, and by doing this we are going to lose more weight which is why most of us are doing this in the first place.
- Cardio and strength training will provide us with total body workouts, but if you are like me weight lifting is not an option with my age and health problems. In this case, consult your physician to assist you in what are your best options.
- The intensity is another factor the blog post recommends, I do this by walking on my easy days, hiking nature trails for a more intense workout, and cycling as my most intense of them all.
- If you are wondering what the better weight training choice might be, you will find Kettlebell Workouts are considered you most affordable plus best for at home.
- Consider your schedule as well as your lifestyle, many people older in age now are into swimming. By being a member of the YMCA or a pool, you can stop by at your convenience to work out in the pool. I like walking because it is the easiest to fit into any schedule, you can even do this during coffee breaks and lunchtime.
- By the way, no matter your budget there is a membership available at your nearest YMCA. So if you are living on a tight budget, there are financial assistance programs that you can apply for.
- Speaking of the YMCA, we have another option to sign up for an exercise class, even though this is not our topic today, I just wanted to mention this so you are aware of this option as well.
- Remember the weather always is not perfect for outdoor activities, so we need to have indoor options planned to stay on our schedule. For many, a treadmill or stationary bike is a good choice, but there are many others you can find by shopping online.
- Stationary bikes are a much better option for anyone with balance problems, and that is what I use myself because it is safer for me than using the treadmill.
- If endurance is an issue splitting your routine up works for most people since I walk my day several times per day. I go for shorter walks more often that works out very well for both of us, try for twenty minutes at least is a good starting point.
- Whenever possible try to stick to a specific schedule, and by doing this in as little as two weeks it will become a regular part of your day.
- Do you have any friends or family who have the goal to lose weight, why not join up together? The more people the better, maybe even talk to some of your church members. Everyone needs to be more active if they are able to, we are getting ourselves into the right state of mind before starting our new lifestyle.
- Consult your physician for any health issues you or anyone in your group might be experiencing, we don’t want you to do anything that is going to harm you.
With the doctor’s guide, we are ready to explore some home workouts in my next paragraph. As you noticed, I did add some of my own experience along with the guide to allow you to know more about how I manage my own weight management.
Women Exercise Workout Guide
If you are a younger lady with no serious health problems, Shape.com has some exercise workouts to share with you. Always consult your physician before you start any of them, it is better to be safe than sorry.
- Step It Up Plyometrics
- Tabata Home Workout
- 20-Minute Weight-Loss
- No Equipment Cardio
- HIIT Bodyweight
- Hard-Body Meltdown
- Interval Running Workout
- Ultimate Weight-Loss
- All-Terrain Cycling
- Metabolism Booster
Pregnant women should never start any type of exercise workout without talking with their doctor, there are good choices and bad choices whenever you are pregnant. This is very important to take seriously, but you should be active with good judgment even when carrying a little one.
Best Weight Loss Workouts Over 50
Livestrong.com provided what we are going to learn next, and this is especially for anyone male or female over the age of fifty. Being we are not young roosters and hens any longer, we must consider our age when choosing the best home workouts.
- Walking is safe for this age group as long as you have no mobility issues
- Strength Training only if your doctor approves
- Interval Training
Livestrong suggests these are your best choices at this age, but of course, you will need to consider if you have any prior health issues. Walking and Yoga are your safest alternatives on the list, no matter your age both of these are considered relatively safe for beginners.
Best Weight Loss Workout Videos
Video workouts are an awesome method to exercise from home on your own, and there is a wide variety of them that you can find online. Consider this list as my shopping tip for you today, now here are the betters ones to check out.
- Cardio Abs: HIIT Cardio Interval Training
- Walk On: 21-Day Weight Loss Plan
- Feel Good Fusion: Pilates, Barre, and Yoga
- Cathe Perfect 30 Perfect HIIT Exercise
- HIPSHAKE Strong and Sexy Cardio Dance
- Strong by Zumba High-Intensity Cardio
- Ballet Beautiful-Barre Dance-Inspired Fitness
- Shop Amazon for Weight Loss Videos
We can find these and many more to get started exercising at home, but maybe you are not interested in investing in this option at this time. Everyone might not be able to afford to invest in them due to high prices, and in that case, we are going to see what YouTube has for us instead.
Free Weight Loss Exercise Videos
Off we go to YouTube to see what we can find, and this website is not only interested in earning a commission from any purchases that you make. I make providing you solutions to solve your problems my priority, so for those of you who prefer free resources that is what is below.
- 30-Minute Home Workout to Burn Fat
- 14-Days Weight Loss Challenge
- Home Workout to Lose Inches
- Exercises to Lose Belly Fat
- Extreme Fat Buring Home Workout
- 30-Minute Fat Burning Workout for Beginners
- 10 Simple Exercises to Lose Weight at Home
- Cardio vs Weight Training
- Free Home Workout Guide
- Explore and Watch YouTube Videos
Feel free to take advantage of the free videos on YouTube, why pay for something you can get for free? I go to this website before ever purchasing online, and I am sure many of you would appreciate me sharing this with you in all my articles.
Best Weight Loss Exercise Guide
In this paragraph, we are going to gain excess from several sources that ranked on Google’s first page, now by sharing all the exercises these websites recommend you are getting the best weight loss home workouts right here.
- Walking once again is at the top of our options from the number one ranked blog post on Google.
- Jumping Rope
- Frog Jumps
- Side Box Jumps
- High Knees
- Mountain Climbers
- Alternating Jumping Lunges
- Weight Lifting
- Kettle Bells
- Interval Training
- Hiking Nature Trails
- Free Home Workout Plan Printable
To help you, even more, to get started, I included above a freebie that you can print out for your convenience. When I come across anything that might help you, you can be sure that it will be included. That is my main purpose is to help you in any way I possibly can, so if this home workout plan suits you just print it out.
Best Weight Loss Home Equipment
For anyone who finds exercises boring to be doing at home, you might be interested in the best weight loss home equipment to consider. Be sure to talk with your doctor before investing your money, why take the risk that what you choose is only going to cause you pain instead of health benefits?
- Stationary Bike
- Kettle Bells
Before you get your credit card out, you really need to seriously consider which of these if any are right for you. Even though I love to walk and hike the treadmill according to my own physician is a bad choice for me, with my endurance limitations and balance issues this could be very dangerous for me to be using at home. If you are healthy the best fat-burner is elliptical, so that is something you might find useful to know.
Resources And Deals
We are ready for our resources and deals, let us see what old Gizmo has found for you today. I really make it a point to do my best to find you the lowest-priced merchandise, and freebies are an important part of this website as well.
- Ellipticals Deals
- Workout for Women: Fit at Home
- Stationary Bike Deals
- Printable Healthy Food Chart: Low-Calorie Foods
Before you take off, I just want to remind you that you can sign up for free for my auto-notifications. Every time I publish a new article, you will be notified of what my topic is about. My way of saving you time visiting my website for guides that really don’t apply to you, and at the same time prevent you from missing any that will be of interest to you.