Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
How many of us ever think about the Best Facial Exercise Program, I am almost positive very few of you have considered exercising your face. Learn how to tone and firm your face in this self-help guide, and what programs are available for you to choose from.
Facial Exercise Pinterest Pins
The first thing that Gizmo is going to share with you is very important, and that is some of the better facial exercises that you can consider. Like anything we wish to accomplish knowledge is the key to success, so let us see what are some of our options to tone and firm our faces. I found these on Pinterest, you can create an account for free to access these and many other helpful resources.
- The 5-Minute Facial Workout
- Double Chin and Neck Fat Elimination
- Face Sculpting Exercises
- 12 Yoga Exercises for Slimming Your Face
- 5 Exercises for a Sharp Jaw
- Lose Your Double Chin in 10 Days
- Ways to Get a Chiseled Jawline in One Week
- How to Lose Weight in Your Face Fast
- 5 Best Anti-Aging Facial Exercises
- 5 Facial Exercises to Raise Your Eyebrows
- 14 Yoga Exercises for Slimming Your Face
- How to Lose Face Fat
- 30 Exercises for a Beautiful Face
- 3 Exercises to Remove Dark Circles
- Reduce Facial Laugh Lines
- 7 Facial Exercises for Anti-Aging
- 8 Best Exercises to Lose Chubby Cheeks
- Facial Exercises to Appear Younger
Gizmo could go on and on from the pins found on Pinterest, but we don’t want to take too much of your time with this first paragraph. Now we have an idea there are many options available, let us learn more by moving on to my next section.
As you can tell I am big on using Pinterest for gaining information, what I have next for you is some facial exercises from the experts. These are highly recommended as good ones, to begin with, so here are what I have found for you.
- Upper Eye Exercise By Cynthia Rowland
- Chin-Ups By Marino Rowland
- Neck Stretches By Marino Rowland
- Upper Eye Exercise By Marino Rowland
- Crows Feet By Marion Rowland
- Jaw Tightening Exercise
- Face Burpee
- For Detail Instructions
Cool, we have some facial exercises to get us started. You can read step-by-step how to do each of these by clicking on the link above, Gizmo has no association with this website but it is only fair to you to provide you access to this information.
Cynthia Rowland has a slogan on her website, facial magic is for everyone. That includes even you since she is dedicated let us learn more about what she can do for you.
- Facial Magic for Everyone By Cynthia Rowland
- Video training
- Audio CD
- 64-page Success Booklet (OnDemand)
- Six pairs of exercise gloves
- The Magic of Facial Exercise – All About Natural Beauty – 265 pages
- 8 weeks *FREE* online training – a $50 value.
- *FREE* shipping!
- Visit Cynthia Rowland
Cynthia provides also other programs you might want to consider, including The White Glove Facelift, Naturally Plump Lips, and Exceptional Skin Care. With me sharing all she has to offer you, the rest is up to you if you wish to check this out or pass it up.
Face Yoga Exercises
Gizmo has a free app with facial yoga exercises that might interest you, and you can get access to this on the Google Play website. A 5.0-star rating should impress you, plus more than one million downloads should ease your anxiety if this is safe. Below I have listed them for your convenience similar apps, so why not take a peek at them and see if any are right for you.
- Face Yoga Exercises
- Small Waist Workout
- Face Yoga Exercise and Massage
- Face Yoga Workout for Women
- Pregnancy and Due Date Tracker
- Challenges Alarm Clock
- Toters Food Delivery and More
- Buttocks, Butt, and Legs Workout
- Lower Body Exercises
- Lose Weight Fast at Home
- Yoga for Weight Loss
- Lose Belly Fat Workouts
- Lose Weight in 30-Days
By clicking on the Face Yoga Exercises at the top of the list, you can get access to all the apps I have just shared with you. One click and you will be on your way to Google Play, why not take a few minutes and check them out.
Facial Exercise Tweets
Are you a tweeter on Twitter, you can create a free account to get started if you are not? Today I have some tweets for facial exercises that you might like to read, and if not that is fine just something for anyone who would be interested.
Justin Bieber is all over Twitter for facial paralysis on one side of his face, and he is using facial exercises to battle this medical problem. Read more tweets on Justin and others on facial exercises to learn more.
Facial Exercise Videos
Another one of my favorite sources of information is watching videos, you can visit YouTube to watch the videos on facial exercises that I am sharing with you below. Remember this website offers you much more than just entertainment, it can be used for all sorts of educational research on almost any topic.
- 10 Face Yoga Moves to Do Each Morning
- Anti-Aging Facial Exercises
- Tone a Turkey Neck With Three Daily Techniques
- Double Chin Fat and Facelift
- Anti-Aging, Anti-Wrinkles Easy Face Exercises
- Proven Exercises for a Firm Jaw Line
- What is Aging Your Lips
- 4 Minute Face Exercise Routine
- 8 Effective Exercises to Slim Down Your Face
- My Full Facial Workout
- Face Lifting Exercises
- 30-Day Face Reshaping Exercises
- Non-Surgical Lower Face Lift With Face Yoga
- Self Facial Massage to Reverse Wrinkles and Build Collagen By Dr. Mandell
- Watch Facial Exercise Videos on YouTube
Often watching videos to learn different types of exercises is much easier than any other method for me, so that is the reason I included videos in my self-help guides from now on for you.
Recommended Exercise Articles
For those of you who prefer to read to learn, I have provided you with articles from one of the best sources online. All the ones listed below you can access from one website, and that is WikiHow. Another favorite of mine when researching a new topic, now let us see what I have found for you below.
- How to Exercise Facial Muscles
- How to Do PC Muscle Exercises
- How to Lose Weight Without Exercising
- How to Lose Weight Just By Exercising
- How to Exercise Your Shin Muscles
- How to Get Flat Abs Doing TVA Exercises
- How to Warm Up For Weight Lifting Exercises
- Kegel Exercises
- Exercises to Gain Muscle Mass
- How to Exercise
- What Exercises Will Improve My Abs
- Breathing Exercises
- Lose Stomach Fat Without Exercising or Dieting
- McKenzie Exercises for Neck and Back Pain
- Gaining Weight By Exercising
- Visit WikiHow to Learn
By visiting WikiHow you can find information on almost any topic just like on YouTube, so now you have several good research resources to turn to. Knowing where to go is the most difficult problem for most people, and that is why I am helping you with the best places for the information in every article I write for you.
Facial Exercise Facebook Groups
The majority of people who spend much time online have Facebook accounts, I am one of the few exceptions. That is right I have no active account on that social media at this time, but still, it is a good resource if you take advantage of the groups. I have some that you can check out next time you are there, and consider signing up for my auto-notifications delivered directly to your email.
- Face Yoga Method Community
- Carolyns Facial Fitness
- Facebook Facial Exercises
- Face Yoga Method
- Facial Exercise Workouts
- Facial Exercises
- Facial Flex
- Fitness Music Lounge
- Facebook Community Groups
The link will take you to the Facebook groups and communities page, but if you already have an account and know how to find them this will not be something you will really need. For anyone new to this, I included this for your benefit. Still more to come that you will not wish to miss out on, so keep reading to learn even more.
Free Online Resources
As I mentioned earlier knowledge is the key to researching online, and we are going to learn some websites that are highly recommended for researching a variety of topics. These are suggested for college students, but they also are worth mentioning for you as well and they are all freebies.
- Smithsonian Research Online
- Google Scholar
- Research Gate
- Journal ITOCs
- Cite U Like
- Google Books
- Microsoft Academic
- World Wide Science
- Wolfram Alpha
- Educational Resources Information Center
- Virtual Learning Resources Center
- Pub Med Central
- Lexis Web
You will find these are the better educational research websites online, if you know any students please share this list with them. Many of these are not well-known to the majority of college students and people researching on the internet.
Exercise Research Sources
Since this guide is focusing on exercise, you might be interested in some good research websites online. That is what I am going to end the Best Facial Exercise Program with, now here is what I have for you.
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Council on Exercise
- Science Daily Fitness News
- Human Kinetics
- Fitness Blender
- Jessica Smith
- Sweatty Betty
- Zuka Light
- Live Strong
We have covered quite a bit of valuable information in this one self-help guide, now you might wish to do some research on your own. Gizmo has given you a very good start with good resources, and providing you with information is what this website is all about.